41

happy eawy chwistmas :3

"you want me to call you daddy?"

"yeah, it's not that hard to say, and i'd just prefer it that way, and you belong to me now."

belong?

he saved your life, tyler.

"okay, but why?"

"ty, you've got to understand that my wife and i, we, well, we can't have kids. she needs you. a kid will make her so happy so calling us mommy and daddy will be like a dream come true, y'know?"

"s-so what? i'm like a gift or something? property?"

"of course not." he smiled. "family."

"so your wife's my... mommy?"

"yeah. see? you're getting the hang of it." brendon said, cupping my cheek.

"but you said that i had to use my body for this too. what do i have to do?"

he snaked his arm around my waist, kissing my neck. "you've got to make daddy happy too." he said. "your body is for me."

i bit my lip, slightly whimpering. "bren—daddy, please stop."

"would you rather i ask your permission first?"

hesitantly, i nodded.

"can i touch you? kiss you?"

"what about mommy? you're married."

"it's part of our agreement."

"then o-okay. i guess i-it's fine."

brendon kissed me on the lips this time, biting at my bottom lip and slipping his tongue in.

he trailed his hand down to the front of my sweatpants, palming me harshly.

"daddy'll make you feel good, yeah?"

i moaned against his lips, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, grinding my hips against his hand to create more friction.

"yes, daddy."