23

hi :)

josh's pink hair was starting to fade.

i was wondering if he'd ever dye it again, but daddy wouldn't buy him any products.

he was still attractive.

and daddy wasn't going to be home for the weekend due to some meeting in washington.

i knocked softly on josh's door, dressed in nothing but satin robe.

he opened it almost right away.

"want to have some fun?"

josh got what i was hinting at, and he smiled and pulled me inside his bedroom.

josh tugged off his grey t-shirt and boxers.

i pushed him on his bed gently.

he held himself up on his elbows as his member was exposed to me.

i untied the robe and shrugged it off and onto the floor, and i made my way toward joshua.

i crawled and cradled his hips and ran my fingers up and down his chest.

josh leaned up and kissed me deeply.

he positioned himself so that he grazed my entrance.

"i'm going in, okay?" josh said.

i bit my bottom lip and nodded.

all at once, josh pushed himself inside me, flipping us so he was on top, grasping my ass.

i gasped a little and held on to josh's sheets tightly.

he fucked me hard and carelessly with every thrust.

it was amazing.

but then, the unexpected happened.

daddy slammed open the door.

"get off of him, joshua! i fucking told you to not fucking go near him, you disgusting piece of shit." he yelled, stomping toward us.

he pushed joshua off of me and choked him with one hand; josh scratched at his arm.

"d-daddy, stop!" i cried.

he threw josh to the ground like he was nothing, and he grabbed my arm really hard.

"what the fuck did i tell you, tyler? you always listen to me, and now look what the fuck you're doing!" he slapped me, and my cheek burned.

i cried and tried to free my arm from him, but daddy was way stronger than me.

he dragged me out of josh's room and threw me down to the floor in mine.

"stay in here. i'll fucking deal with you later."

he slammed the door shut and locked it from the outside.

i rubbed my arm and closed my eyes, listening and trying to make out what daddy was yelling at joshua about, but everything was muffled.

and all i could do was cry.