7

"joshua, why are we hiding from daddy?" i whispered as joshua led us down the dark hallway.

there were rooms on each side side. these were the rooms that the other boys stayed in when daddy invited them in.

joshua was taking me to his bedroom.

daddy is going to be mad once he finds out.

if he finds out.

"your 'daddy' won't be happy if he sees us together. he doesn't like me." Joshua answered.

"then why are you here?"

"i need his help with a few things. nothing you should worry your pretty little head about."

i gave him a small smile. "why did you take me to your room?" i said, playfully, hoping that he'd take me tonight.

he'd lay me down on his bed and climb on top of me, trailing kisses. like daddy would when he was in the greatest mood.

"you've been here a very long time, right? i want to escape, and you should know all the exits and corners in this place." joshua said instead.

my smile faltered.

"i thought you needed daddy's help, a-and i don't know every exit. i like it here."

joshua sighed. "once he helps me, i'm leaving–"

"daddy won't like that." i commented.

"listen, beautiful, why don't you leave with me? we could go somewhere together." joshua said, closing his bedroom door.

i shook my head. i wanted to be with joshua, but he wanted to leave, and i couldn't leave daddy.

"i can't. 'm sorry, joshua."

joshua nodded with the same neutral face.

i wanted to see him smile again.

i stepped closer to him. my chest was just under his due to our very different heights.

i was about to say something, but he beat me to it.

"why do you stay here with him?"

"daddy saved me from a lot of things. i love him." i summed up, not bothering to tell joshua the full story.

"like what?" he asked, snaking his hand on my waist.

this is what i wanted. joshua to touch me.

and now he was.

asking a more than personal question.

how do i explain to him that i was being hung by a few of my old friends and was on the verge of dying when brendon finally found me?

i'm more than in love with daddy, but i really like joshua.

i'm sorry.