8

joshua caressed my waist and down my lower back.

"why were you staring at me at dinner?" joshua taunted, his hand inching lower.

"y-you're really pretty, joshua." i whimpered, feeling his hand brush against my inner thigh.

joshua's fingers curled around my skin, running his thumb against the thin fabric covering my prince parts.

i bit my lip, holding back a sinful moan that dared to escape.

i knew better than this.

i shouldn't be doing this.

daddy could walk in at any moment and joshua and i would both be in trouble.

would daddy punish joshua the same way he punished me?

did he punish all the other boys that way?

"joshua, we can't do this. daddy will hear us." i whispered into his neck.

instead of answering me, joshua brought his finger to my backside and teased my entrance before adding his finger in.

my hips bucked up and i felt this sensational feeling that i only got with daddy.

"joshie, please." i begged, unsure of what i was pleading him for.

joshua curled his finger as he inserted in another one. "you shouldn't be in here with me. 'daddy' doesn't want us together." he whispered.

"i know." i replied with a small moan and wrapped my arms around joshua as he began taking it to the next level.

daddy, please forgive us.