12

i wish i didn't think about joshua.

i wish i'd only think of daddy.

but now, as i'm curled up in my soft blue bed, gently stroking myself, i was thinking of both of them.

it's wrong.

i know it is.

but i just can't help myself.

when i hear the my door knob jiggle gently, and daddy knocks in his special pattern, i collect myself and sit up on my bed.

daddy opens the door with a grin on his face.

daddy is very attractive.

"ty-ty, i brought you a little something." daddy said, closing the door behind him.

daddy only calls me "ty-ty" when he's in a great mood.

i grinned as wide as much as my face allowed.

"what is it, daddy?" i exclaimed.

from behind his back, he pulled a lilac bag and crouched down in front of me and my bed. he handed it to me.

daddy watched me, kindly, as i tore out the pastel pink tissue paper.

it was a new pair of bright yellow panties and matching ribbons! it was perfect.

i didn't have yellow in my closet yet.

"daddy, thank you so much!" i squealed, dropping the items on the bed and throwing my arms around daddy's neck.

"anything for my special boy." he said, kissing my forehead.

"come on, let's have some fun, baby."

i happily started to untie the ribbon on around my thigh as daddy slipped off my panties.

he took off his tie and dropped his blazer and pants on the floor, only wearing his white button up and boxers.

daddy climbed on top of me and told me he was going to start off by kissing all over my skin.

he said, "i'm going to touch your prince parts, okay, ty?"

i nodded, letting daddy take care of me, as i stared at my ceiling.

daddy wrapped his hand around me, moving it faster and faster each time.

i heard his faint voice tell me that he was about to explore inside with his; i said okay.

i unbuttoned his shirt as he slicked up his length and teased my entrance, slowly moving in and out.

i wrapped my arms around daddy, burying my head in his neck, adoring his peppermint aura.

daddy raised me onto his waist, holding my hip, picking up his pace a little.

"d-daddy, i think i'm going to–"

"it's okay, baby, go ahead." daddy thrusted roughly one more time before the both of us released.

i let out a soft moan that filled the space between us.

daddy cleaned me up with one of the small towels that stayed by my bed, then cleaned himself up.

"i'm heading out for a few hours. i'll be back in time for dinner, so help yourself to anything in the fridge for breakfast and lunch. you got that?" he said, pulling on his clothes.

i nodded my head, pulling on my panties.

"yes, daddy."