25

Yesterday was October 25, and those of you who know me in real life know that that is my birthday. And not only my birthday, but my 18th birthday.

Yaaay

So I guess I'm an adult now. But I don't really feel like one, I mean I'm certain that of if someone were to ask me how old I am, I would accidentally say 17, and have to quickly change and tell them 18, and they probably wouldn't believe either one because I look 12.

The only difference as of right now is that 2 says ago I couldn't go inside the Museum of Sex and yesterday I did. But like I understand that when you become 18 a whole world of legalities and opportunities become open to you. But when do I become a real adult?

I don't feel like a kid either though, like, I don't feel juvenile or childlike in any way, but I don't feel like it's time to throw all fun out the window and focus on "more important things"

Small tangent, why do people say that?

"You need to focus on more important things" what exactly are more important things? And no matter what you say that will always be an opinion.

I DO focus on the important things, you can't dictate what's important, because you're not me and my life is not yours. So don't tell me what to focus on, because I focus on what's important to me.

And don't tell mw thats it's not all about me, because it is. My life is about me. I am the main character, and am the common denominator of everyone that I meet. And I don't like feeling like a bad person because I care about me. So I won't.

My writing has gotten better, though I have been writing much less. And my singing is better too, even though the people I go to class with don't even know I can sing. They don't know anything about me.

What's the point of this chapter? I don't know, maybe to clear the air of my thoughts, maybe just to get things out of my head, or maybe to understand myself a bit more, something I was unwilling to do before my birthday.

All I know is something has changed inside me, but somehow hasn't changed at all. Maybe it was just something in me all along, and I never let it out. And I guess yesterday I did.