Eyebrows

Every day I that I leave my house, I draw on my eyebrows.

Well, not EVERY day, but every time that I plan to spend more than a half an hour outside, then yes. I'll draw them on. Well, not really drawn, I fill them in, because my natural eyebrows are very sparse, and it looks like I don't have any, which would make me look like Satan.

Now me, the same girl who will sit and will not move until her eyebrows are perfect, will also let you know that I am NOT obsessed with the way that I look. Now before you call me a liar, hear me out.

My eyebrows are not bad, which is basically why I WILL allow myself to leave the house without filling them in, however, I feel more comfortable with them being filled in, if I am outside for a long period of time.

I'll sit there and spend time on my eyebrows and put on no other makeup, because I'm lazy, and the fact that I know, that even if I don't wear makeup, I still look fine. I am nowhere near ugly, and I don't NEED makeup, but I do like to fill in my eyebrows.

Don't say that I have self-esteem issues, don't say that I don't like my face, cuz that's simply not true. I appreciate what I have, and I know how to make it better.

And you know what? Everyone should have a similar view of themselves that I have of myself.

I have no eyebrows, and that's okay, because I'm still pretty anyway.

A/N: btw, the picture attached to this chapter is me. Yup.