chapter 19

I sit up, my body full of sweat. Why was it so hot in here i wondered. I turn slightly to check the time. 4:27am. A sigh escapes my lips before I can catch it. Harry stirs beside me slightly, wrapping his hand around mine a little tighter as he pulls it up to his cheek. He was so cute when he was snoozing. Oh god. Here comes my dinner.

I quickly pull away from Harry, but not moving fast enough. There was chucks all over the carpet. “Shit!” i cuss. My stomach dry heaves a few more times, I quickly climb out of the bed and run to the bathroom. I hardly made it to the toilet before the next round of morning sickness starts. I begin to dry heave again. Suddenly there was a cool hand slipping under my shirt rubbing my back trying to comfort me. “You okay BriBri?” Harry asks with a hint of worry in his sleepy voice. “I think its morning sickness.” I say right before the next round of nausea hit me. 

Harry feels my head. “Babe, you’re burning up.” he says with a frown. “I’m sweating like a hog too.” I say with a slight chuckle. He smiles a bit as he grabs a wash cloth getting it wet with cold water. He sits down beside me on the floor. I look at him with bloodshot eyes. “You look like shit.” I say with a hint of a smile. He laughs as a grin spreads across his face. “You still look beautiful even when you have bloodshot eyes and throw up all over my hotel room floor.” he says stroking my cheek.

He puts the cold towel on my forehead, trying to cool me off until I was done dry heaving. Soon enough my stomach settled and we headed out to clean up my disgusting mess. “Harry you really don’t have to clean this up, just keep getting me paper towels.” I say scrubbing the floor. He looks at me then nods, completely not wanting to clean up this mess. He brings back paper towels so I could finish.

“Erm. Brianna?” he says a little awkwardly. “Yeah?” I say. “You smell like vomit, really bad.” he says. I look at him and laugh. “I’ll go take a shower.” I say as he climbs back into the bed and turns on the TV. I was beginning to feel lightheaded but I didn’t say anything to Harry, I didn’t want him worrying. Besides, it was only morning sickness, I had to get use to it sooner or later.

*

I walk out of the bathroom from my shower to find Harry snoring loudly. I decided to let him sleep, slipping out of the door and heading to find something to do at 5 in the morning. I wandered the halls for a while, running into Louis.

“Hello Bri. What are you doing up this early?” he asks. “I had morning sickness then couldn’t get back to sleep afterwards.” i say keeping pace with him as we head down the hallways. Louis doesn’t say a thing, just stares straight forward. “Louis?” I ask. “Yeah?” “Why were you upset last night?” I ask suddenly. “I wasn’t upset.” he says answering all too fastly. “Don’t lie Louis.” I say. He looks at me. “Erm… well…” he studders.

“Louis you can tell me.” i say turning to him. “Well… I was a little upset about…” he begins looking towards my stomach. I look at him shocked. “You’re upset that I’m pregnant?!” I exclaim. He nods, not even making eye contact with me. “But why?” I ask confused and a bit upset. Louis takes my hand, I notice we were at his room. He opens the door and invites me in, “Let me explain.” he says to me as we take a seat on opposite couches.