chapter 6

Harry and the boys leave for the tour tomorrow morning. I wasn’t too excited to let Harry go quite yet. We have been together just about every minute of the past 48 hours, always touching each other. The boys noticed the closeness that we didn’t have before. “What’s gotten into you two?” Liam says eyeing me sitting on Harry’s lap. “Yeah, it’s like you guys are attached at the hip.” Niall chimes in. “Try at the pelvic bone” Louis says with a wink at Harry and I. Harry’s mouth opened with a gap, i could feel my cheeks turning darker than any tomato.

“LOUIS! YOU ARSE! You said you wouldn’t say anything!” Harry yells at him. Louis starts smirking wildly. “About time!” Zayn announces, laughing. I bury my face into the side of Harry’s neck, breathing in the smell of his aftershave. Throughout the whole day that Harry and I are with the boys, they joke about us. They joked so much that I started to think my cheeks would never return to the right shade of light pink they were usually.

That night Harry said he was going to take me out for our last dinner together. He drops me off at my flat then heads back to his and Louis’s flat to get ready for tonight. I head up to my bedroom to pick what i was going to wear tonight, but I couldn’t decide so i texted my friend Meleigh to see if she wanted to go shopping. A few minutes later Meleigh arrives at my door. “Ready?” she asks cheerfully.

*

Harry comes by at 6PM to get me. I was still upstairs when he came so he let himself in. I emerge out of the bathroom to find him dressed in a black suit sitting on the edge of my bed. He looks up when i walk out. “Wooah!” He says taking my dress in.  His mouth was hanging in a gap. I laugh nervously at him. “You look beautiful, BriBri.” he says walking over to me. He takes my cheeks and pulls my face gently to his kissing me passionately. “You are looking pretty good yourself.” i tell Harry, drinking him in with my eyes.

He walks me out to the car, opening my door like a gentleman. We head off to what ever Harry had planned, making small talk on the way. We arrive at a fancy restaurant that I had never been to, but Harry had. He takes my hand and walks inside. “Ah! Young Harry, right this way.” a waiter says leading us to a table. There was no one else in the whole restaurant with us, Harry had rented the whole place out so we could have privacy.

The whole night was perfect. After we were done eating Harry had someone put “Everything” by Michael Buble on over the intercom of the restaurant and we danced for hours. Then the song “A Thousand Years” comes on right before we were going to walk out the door of the restaurant.

I take Harry’s hand in mine and pull him back to the dance floor. He places his hands on my hips, mine on his shoulders. Harry leans down and kissed me with such passion that my knees became weak and he was left supporting my weight. Finally we pull back slightly, Harry gazing into my eyes with his blue-green ones wanting more but knowing not to test it in the restaurant. He urges me with his eyes that it was time to go home.