Chapter 24- The Awakening

Y/N's P.O.V

"Its been too long!!! Jagi, please!!! Please wake up already!!!" A faint but strangled voice rang in my ears as I woke up.

I fluttered my eyes before leaning upwards on the bed I now knew I was laying on. But as I moved my legs around, I heard rattling. 'Ok, something's not right.' I thought.

I tried to lift one of my legs, but it immediately felt heavy the minute it left the mattress. In an instant, it fell back onto the bed with a thud. My vision was rather blurry so I couldn't really see where I was or what was around me.

I rubbed my eyes to help with that, and after my eyes adjusted, I looked at my legs to see...........chains????!!! No!!! This can't be real!!! I let out a little whimper in fear of realizing I was chained to the bed. Looking around, I saw I was in Jungkook's bedroom once again. Home sweet home.....yaaayyyyy. 😭

I heard shuffling and my head snapped to where the sound came from. A figure loomed over the bed, causing me to jump and let out a small yelp. The person started jumping up and down rapidly and letting out what sounded like giggling, before shouting "JAGI, YOU'RE AWAKE!!!!"

A body slammed into my side and strong arms squeezed the breath out of me. "MY LITTLE BUNNY'S OK!!! I WAS WORRIED SICK!!! IT DROVE ME NUTS TRYING TO FIND YOU, BUT I SUCCEEDED!!! NOW THAT YOU'RE BACK, YOU CAN BE ALL MINE!!! AND I MADE SURE YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!!" The person's face nuzzled into my cheek, and I immediately figured out who this was. Jeon Jungkook.

I tried with all my strength to pull away from him, on the verge of crying. I attempted to push him off of me, whimpering like a little puppy. He let go of me and stared into my eyes. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" Jungkook loomed over me, eyebrows furrowed in concern and tears falling from his eyes. I felt tears ready to spill from my own.

"G-get off o-of m-me..." I muttered, making him pout. "But why? I just wanna love my Jagi." His eyes widened.

I crawled out from underneath him as best as I could with my legs being chained up. "Stay away from me." I spoke sternly, a tear falling down my cheek. "W-what?" Jungkook asked, looking bewildered. "Y-you heard m-me.." I backed away against the headboard.

Jungkook crawled closer to me, face inches from me. "Is that how you feel about me?" His pouting intensified. "Jungkook, why are you doing this?!" I exclaimed, more tears slid down my face.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!! THIS WHOLE THING IS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?????!!!!" He screamed, raising his arms in the air.

I blocked my face with my arms, silently crying at this point. I heard Jungkook gasp and crawl back onto the bed. He took hold of my hands and pulled them away from my face, a frown on his lips.

"Baby, I would never do that to you. You hear me? Not even if it meant saving my life, I would NEVER hit you." He cupped my face with his hands. "I love you so much it drives me insane. I've loved you since I first saw you 7 years ago, and I knew I needed to have you for myself. I didn't care what I had to do to get you, and I still don't!!!! I want yOu To bE MiNe FoReVeR!!!!!" He leaned in and softly pecked my lips, stroking my cheeks with his thumbs.

After pulling back, his eyes bored into mine, staring for what seemed like hours, days, even weeks. "Speaking of doing whatever it takes to get you, I have a little present for youuuu!!!" He get off the bed and walked over to his closet.

I tensed up, bracing myself for whatever I was about to see. He giggled, pulling open the door, and what I saw about scarred me for life.

Out fell the bodies of Jimin and Taehyung. Both of them were tired up, mouths sewn shut, milky glazed over eyes staring into nothing and several stab wounds could be seen, making them covered in blood. I screamed, covering my mouth with my hands and squeezing my eyes shut.