Chapter 6- Dance Practice With the Boys

3rd Person P.O.V

The morning sun shined through Jungkook's blinds.

Feeling it hit his face, he opened his eyes. Looking down, he saw Y/N still sound asleep against his chest.

'I guess she really was tired.' He thought. 'She hasn't moved since she fell asleep. Poor baby.'

Kissing her head, he unhinged himself from Y/N (he had to force himself to do so) and slowly peeled the blankets back.

Making sure not to disturb her, Jungkook opened the blinds up and sunlight poured into the room. It was enough to make someone blind.

"I hate doing this." He squinted his eyes and held his hand up to block some of the light.

A little yawn was heard behind him and he turned around.

Y/N stretched her body out and small squeaks came from her lips. Jungkook wanted to just snuggle her to death seeing her like this.

'HOW IS SOMEONE SO CUTE WAKING UP??'''' He screamed in his head.

Opening her eyes, Y/N immediately regretted doing so. "I hate when that happens." She said, closing her eyes back and furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry. I have to do this to wake myself up. If it hurt your eyes, I'm really sorry!" Jungkook replied, feeling guilty.

"No, it's fine. Sometimes, I gotta do that to." Y/N rubbed her eyes sleepily.

Getting out from underneath the covers, she sat herself up before getting out of Jungkook's bed.

Stretching a little more, she went to her suitcase and pulled it to his bathroom.

"I'm gonna go ahead and get ready. I'll try not to take forever." She turned to Jungkook.

"Take all the time you need, baby girl." He smiled at her.

Y/N nodded and shut the door.

Y/N's P.O.V

I shut the door to the bathroom after letting Jungkook know I was getting ready.

'He called me baby girl.' I thought. 'That one was new.'

Unzipping my suitcase, I get out the stuff that I need. Clothes, shoes, makeup, and hair tools in case.

I was going to dance practice with the boys, so no need to dress up.

I took an outfit from my suitcase and changed into it.

Once that was done, I did my makeup, which in all honesty, was just for my eyes

Once that was done, I did my makeup, which in all honesty, was just for my eyes. I was too lazy and too tired to even try to put on face makeup.

Eye liner and mascara and I'm calling it good. Next, I brushed my teeth and put on some lip stain, enhancing the rosy pink color of my lips.