Chapter 23- Why?

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/N laid limp in GD's arms as he held her. She was not asleep, she was actually fully conscious. It was just that she was waayyy to scared to move, in fear he might do something.

GD smiled big, happily stroking her hair and humming to himself, keeping the girl in his grasp as if he was glued to her. The silence in the room was rather long-lived, until Taeyang spoke up.

"Ok, Jiyong, Y/N's here to hang out with all of us, not have you cling to her all night." He crossed his muscular arms.

"But"- GD squeezed Y/N tighter.

"Let her go."

He glared at Taeyang, lowly growling and hesitantly loosening his hold. Y/N broke out of his arms and ran over to the other 4 members.

"You alright?" Daesung asked, looking worried. "Do I look like I'm alright?! She semi-shouted.

Her ponytail was messy, her eyes were red and puffy from crying, and her skin was as pale as Yoongi's. (Like mine xD)

She was not in good condition. Daesung jumped back at her tone. "Daesung, I'm sorry, it's just- *sigh* I've had a rough day and I'm stressed out. I didn't mean to shout at you." Y/N apologized.

"No, it's ok. I understand." Daesung smiled, watching her take a seat between him and Taeyang.

"So!" T.O.P clapped his hands. "What do you guys wanna do?" He asked, scanning the room. "Well, I did get us food, so...." GD pointed to the large fast food bag he dropped on the ground earlier.

"Oh yeah!!" Seungri rose up from his seat to pick it up. He took everything out of it and placed it on the small coffee table in front of them.

Y/N looked at the food and the table and saw it was.....CHICKEN WINGS!!

(I've been playing too much Papa's Wingeria, I need help)

Her nose picked up the delicious smells of BBQ, spicy garlic, honey mustard, and zesty ranch. Her brain was telling her to eat, but her stomach said not to. The huge knot already in there made her feel full.

Seungri looked over the food and looked back at Y/N with sad eyes. "I'm sorry, Y/N I don't think there's enough here for all of us."

"Baby I'm so sorry!! I got that before I knew you were gonna be here!! I'm so so sorry!!!" GD exclaimed, shame in his voice.

"No, no, it's fine. I'm not that hungry anyways." Y/N rubbed her arms, avoiding eye contact. "You have to eat something!!!" GD stood up.

"It's fine, really!!!" Y/N shouted. "I insist!!!" He ran out of the room to God knows where. The rest of the boys were eating, casually talking to each other.

Feeling her lips drying out, she got up from the couch and walked over to her suitcase. Unzipping it, she took out her makeup bag and got some chapstick out of it. She smoothly applied it to her upper and lower lips before rubbing her lips together to blend it further.

Putting her makeup case back in her suitcase, she stuffed the chapstick in her pants before walking back to her seat.

Taeyang tapped her shoulder a little bit after she sat down. "Are you sure you're ok? You look a lot different since the last time we saw you." He said.

"Relax, guys, I'm fine. It's just from a lack of sleep, no big deal." Y/N kept covering the truth with excuses. She was exhausted. If it weren't for Jungkook and GD on her tail all the time, she would probably be in a lot better shape.

Just then, GD came back in with some food. In one hand, he had a warm, steamy bowl of beef ramen. In the other, he held a bottle of fruit flavored water.