Chapter 21- Clingy Kookie

Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N.." I heard a voice mutter my name. I was slowly slipping back into consciousness, so I couldn't really react quick enough.

Gently, I open my eyes and blink them a few times to clear my vision. Observing my surroundings, I saw that I was in a room. Not just a room, but a bedroom. It was fairly lit up, but still dim. Everything looked rather neat and clean. Exception being the bed.

I looked down to see that I was tucked underneath the sheets. Someone must have put me here. My senses were back by then, so I was fully awake and aware. Just then, I noticed that a cool wash cloth was on my forehead. Was I that hot? About to take it off, I raise my hand only for another hand to gently grab my arm.

Startled, I flinch before looking to see who this person was. It was kinda hard to see that it was.... Suga?!

"You ok?" He asked, tilting his head.

I started sitting up so he would get out of my face a little bit

I started sitting up so he would get out of my face a little bit. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I rubbed my eyes with my one free hand. Suga was still holding the other one. Until he let go a couple seconds after. I removed the wash cloth from my forehead and set it aside on the nightstand beside the bed.

"What happened? When I fainted, I mean." I asked Suga, hoping he would know. I didn't really remember much, so it was only natural to ask him, ya know? "Well, what happened was I saw you were running. I just figured you were getting some exercise until I saw you were running from Jungkook. That concerned me, so I went to go see if you were ok, but you just *snaps* fainted." He explained.

"I managed to get him away from you and took you back here. You did have a fever, but you were just burning up all over, so that's why that thing was on your head. *points to wash cloth* It's been at least an hour and a half since you passed out, so that's about how long you've been unconscious."

I nodded, but a question came to mind. "Wait, how did you even find me? I was out." I asked. "I was out for a walk." He replied. "I think it's time to get you downstairs. The boys were pretty worried about you." He peeled the sheets back so I could get out.

I climbed out of the bed and followed him down the large staircase that led to the rest of the dorm. He took me into the living room, where the rest of the boys were. Five of them were comforting a sobbing Jungkook, who honestly, I felt sad looking at.

I wanted to go join in and comfort him too, but I was worried how he would react. He might end up locking me in his room or something if he sees me. But I can't really get out if the situation, I mean, I'm already down here.

Suga cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention. All six boys on the couch looking up, smiles coating their faces in milliseconds, except for Jungkook, who just looked plain shook.

"YOU'RE OK!!!" Taehyung leaped forward and hugged me. "Why do you keep scaring us like thiisss???" He whined, probably pouting. I chuckled hugging back. "I'll be honest, I'm not sure how this stuff even happens."