Chapter 19- Brawls and Dance Covers: Part 1

Y/N's P.O.V

A few hours have passed and I'm still hiding in this alley. I know, the boys might not be out anymore, but I don't wanna risk anything, ok?!

Now that I've seen how crazy these guys are, I'm not sure what to do. I'm pretty much defenseless against them. Peeking my head out of the alley, I saw that the streets were somewhat empty. I'm gonna have to go back at some point, so it's now or never, right?

Very slowly, I emerged back onto the street and began walking the way I came. I managed to make it a little past YG, which was pretty good, but my freedom wasn't long lived.

"JAGIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!"

"BABBYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!"

'Not again!!!!!!' I thought, already running. They were close behind me, I could tell from their shouting. My legs picked up speed, and so did theirs. By the time I got back into Seoul, they were right on my tail.

GD's hand grabbed my shoulder, but I forced it off and continued running for the dorm. I managed to gain several feet ahead of them so they really couldn't see me in front of them.

I made it to the dorm's doorstep and threw the door open, forgetting to lock it when I shut it. As I was about to go hide upstairs, Jimin stopped me. "Y/N, you're back!!"

"Don't tell Jungkook I'm here!!!" I started up the stairs.

"Why not?"

"Just don't ok?!" I ran upstairs and went into another member's room, shutting and locking the door.

My heart was pounding. I was shaking, and my breathing was staggered. 'What's gonna happen if they find me?' I thought. 'Why me?! Of all people, why am I the one dealing with this?!' I slowly started crying, curling into a ball in the corner of the room.

3rd Person P.O.V

GD sighed in defeat, watching Jungkook run ahead of him, continuing to go after HIS girl.

"I lost her..." He muttered, staring in front of him.

(It's not raining btw)

"But it WoN't hApPeN AgAiN!!!!" He started laughing. "Just you wait, baby. You'll be MiNe FoReVeR!!!!" You could hear the insanity dripping from his words and his laugh.

He turned around and sulked his way back to YG, a plan to claim Y/N forming in his brain.

Meanwhile, Y/N........

A knock on the door brought me out of my crying fit. I was hoping it was Jimin, coming to tell me I was in the clear, but what I got was quite the opposite.

"Y/NNNNNNN!!!" A voice cooed. I was doomed. It was Jungkook.

"I know you're in there, jagi!! *giggles* You can't hide from me, baby." He continued to rattle the door knob and pound on the door.