Chapter 13- Reactions with RapMon: Part 1

3rd Person P.O.V

As Y/N walked home with Jimin, she began editing her video. There were a couple dank memes put in there, especially when the two made a bunch of faces in the coffee shop.

She even put a shooting star edit of Jimin dancing while they were out shopping. She put the rest of the video together, making sure everything looked good. The last thing to do was put the thumbnail on and the title. This was gonna be a funny and good vlog in her opinion.

As she uploaded the video to YouTube, she began thinking. 'Who am I gonna do the next video with?' She wondered. That's what she thought about the rest of the way back to the dorm.

Jimin and Y/N appeared at the front doorstep, and Jimin pushed the door open, Y/N following behind. Looking around, they realized the boys weren't in sight. 'Must be in another room.' They both thought.

"Ya know, I had fun today." Jimin said, pulling the girl into his embrace. "I had fun too. It was nice to have some time alone with one member." Y/N responded, hugging back as best as she could, her phone and camera still in her hands, along with a shopping bag.

They let go of each other, and Y/N set her stuff down on the kitchen table. "Nooooonnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" A faint voice startled her and Jimin. Some loud and quick footsteps got closer and closer until Y/N was caught in a strong pair of arms from behind.

They wrapped around her torso rightly, and someone's head rested on her shoulder. Looking back, Y/N saw none other than Jeon Jungkook himself. "I missed yooouuuu!!!" He smiled, rubbing his cheek against hers.

Y/N chuckled and patted his back with one arm. "Nice to see you too, Kookie." She smiled. Jungkook almost choked right then and there.

'She called me Kookie!!! She has has a pet name for me too!!! Does that mean she loves me???!!!' He started a happy frenzy in his head. He squeezed her tighter before letting go. "How did the vlog go?" He asked.

"It went pretty good!! Jimin and I had a fun time, and I think my fans will like it." Y/N exclaimed. "That's good!!" Jungkook smiled brighter. Jimin walked past and Jungkook sent a glare his way. Completely oblivious to it, Jimin picked up Y/N's bag from the clothing store.

"I got an idea!!" He exclaimed. "How about you show us your outfits that you bought!! All of us would like to see them!!!" He told Y/N. Jungkook immediately agreed once he heard what Jimin just said. "Yeah!!! I'm sure you'll look really cute in all if them!!!" He said.

(I swear it's like Haruhi and the twins 😂😂😂)

Jimin handed Y/N the bag and she nodded. "Ok, yeah! Sure!" She smiled. Both boys immediately grinned after. "I'll tell the others, you go start changing!!!" The girl walked past them and went upstairs with the bag, grabbing her phone first.

Once she was in Jungkook's room, she went in the bathroom and shut the door. Taking out one of the outfits, she put the one with the long cardigan on first. After putting the shoes on and clasping the necklace, she took out her phone and decided to take a picture of it.