Bonus

Henry Russels 

It's quiet around the fire and I look at Tomas. Who put his head to my shoulder. Tempting that it is, I kiss his forehead.

'Are you insane to do it in the forest?' Clark looks at me with his brows up.

Blake shrugs. 'You actually have some privacy in the forest, you know. More than in you're own bedroom at the pack land. Everyone can hear you if you're loud enough.'

Ian laughs. 'I wonder what Cassian is?' He gets an elbow in his ribs from Adrian.

'Well, keep asking yourself because I promised him that I won't tell anyone. Only Tomas knows but for obvious reasons of course.' I wink at him.

Tomas nods next to me. 

'Hearing your story, make me think that you had the most to learn. You rose up to be the alpha.' Liam smiles while looking from Dustin to Tomas.

'I did. But all with the help of Henry.' He looks at me. 'I didn't think I would find someone again. But I did.' His brown eyes are lit up from the fire.

'So Tomas has this thing to nuzzle his nose in your neck?' Josh asks.

Like he wants to prove it or something, Tomas nuzzles his nose into my neck. 'Like that.' I smirk and put my arm around him. 'But I suppose we all have a tick or something. Especially if we're alone with our partner.'

'Yeah.' Riley replies. 'Well, you have it easy. Try fighting against a ghost.'

'Hé, everything turned out fine.' Clark interrupts his partner. 'All of us had to deal with the ghosts of our past. Don't forget that yours wanted to protect you.'

Josh stands up. 'You should know that I envy you guys, right now.' With a look at Blake, he walks away.

It looks more like he waggles a bit. 'How long before the baby comes?'

Blake's eyes start to shine. 'In about a month.' He turns his head to where Josh walked. Always worried. 'But Matt is looking forward to it. To be a big brother.'

I met the little Matt already. That little guy will turn one this year and he looks after both of his fathers. Yeah, I know that Tomas wants that too. 'Why don't we look too. I know you want that. You know, answer this one. Will you marry me?' I hold up a ring. I didn't know when or where, but the night is perfect. Surrounded by our best friends.

Surprised that Tomas is, he kisses me. To end up on the ground with him on top of me. 'Yes.'

I break the kiss myself to give him the ring on his left on his ring finger. After that, I kiss him and we deepen it at the same time. Hearing the others congratulate us and laughing too because of our fall. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 🎉