16

Henry Russels 

An hour later I'm being introduced to Louis, his advisor. His name is something I recognize since his name is on the list. The two doctors, who are mates from each other. The therapist and four warriors.

'Thank you for coming.' Chase begins.

I close the door and I can see Tomas standing by the door. Giving me a silent nod. Like it's an insurance to make sure that nobody will be able to get inside.

'I have bad news. Henry told me that there is a Deadpool with your names on it. Names from Gifted.' He shows the list that I gave him. 'However, there's...'

Yeah, I think I need to take over. Keaton is here as well and stands behind me. As my advisor or something. 'The thing is, that the pack can't guarantee your safety. Hunters are after us. I've escaped the hunters twice and from what I know about these hunters, is that they will never stop hunting us. To get to us, they will kill every single pack member and the worst part is, is that they will make the alpha watch. After that, they'll take pleasure in it to torture the alpha so that he will give the names of the Gifted.'

Louis turns pale. 'How would you know about all this?'

'I'm on the list too. Just like I have an informant on the inside with the hunters. Look, I have already talked to the council and right now, I'm one of the few to alert every Gifted. As soon as everyone knows, I go back to them to discuss a plan.' I tell him while giving him the list. 'There, Henry Russels.' I point to him. 'That's me.'

'What are you?' Lyra, the therapist, asks.

'A Breaker, but I'm still learning. I know about the Gifted for just four days now.' I look at Keaton.

He comes to stand next to me. 'It's better that you leave the pack to keep it safe. I know it's hard but I did it too. My alpha knows about it and I'm still in contact with him. You could see it as a vacation for two months. The most important thing is that you keep moving.'

I nod. 'That's how you can stay ahead of them. But don't go traveling alone. With two or three is just enough. America count's to many packs and we could use some help to spread the word to other packs.'

Patrick, a Protector, crosses his arms. 'Why not by e-mail or just simply pick up the phone.'

'And to risk that they're tracking it down. By sending an e-mail you can track it down to an IP address and that will lead the hunters straight here.' I sigh. 'And with a simple phone call, you can find both ends. Or at least to the transmitting mast. That way they will be able to find you as well. So I'm doing this the old fashion way, at least there's no way that the hunters will know what we're doing or that we can be traced.'

'Makes sense.' Louis gives the list to Patrick. 'You don't want to take a risk and I understand that. And let's not forget that we can't just all pack a bag and go backpacking like you do. Some of us have responsibilities. I know something you don't know.'

'You'll be surprised with what I know.' I can't help it to react that way. Mostly because I get that Chase doesn't want anyone to know that he's a Gifted as well. And let's not forget that there's still a leak with the Elders or between one of their assistants. Something I can not get out of my mind. How else can you get the names of Gifted? 'But I'm not here to find out who's right or wrong. There's a Deadpool and if you're not on it yet, you will be. If you want to survive and save the pack, I suggest you leave. Take a long vacation and see more of what the world has to offer.'

Chase leans against his desk. 'I will only ask the doctors to stay. Since you are needed here for the pack. But the rest of you should form two groups to alert other Gifted. You can get the list of what it's out now. The rest of them should know it as well.'

'Alpha, I have work to do here as well.' Lyra seems like she doesn't want to leave.

Chase shakes his head. 'There are bigger forces at work. I need you outside to alert the other Gifted. It's not like Henry has to do it all by himself. America is too big for that.'

'You would not just help me.' I take over for him. 'You will also help your alpha. Because the least people are here, the least he has to protect. His son will be here soon too and I wouldn't blame him that his family comes to his mind first to keep them safe.'

All of them look at Chase.

'I will not leave you,' is the response from Louis. From which I understand is that he knows that Chase is a Gifted as well.

'No, I need you to go with a group to alert the others. I still have my beta and gamma, so I won't have to do it on my own.' Chase says resolutely.

'Don't get me wrong, he would do it for the pack because his son will take over in the future. So he's trying to make sure that there will be a future for all of you.' I smile to my friend. 'However, he's right. You can't all stay here. We're not just talking about your lives but also the lives of everyone here. Every warrior is equally trained to do what's right. Keep the pack safe and go away for a while. It's not forever. When every Gifted knows that we're being hunted, I will go back with Keaton to the council to figure out a plan to make this Deadpool disappear.'

'Just let me know when we go up against the hunters. Let's take the fight to them.' Patrick seems mad and cracks his fingers. 

'I want to do the same. We stay in contact of course but we need your help to warn the others.' I look around in the room. This time to see that they all nod in agreement. 

********************

And here's another update. I think that Sunday is my update day, sort of speak of course. XD 

Any comment, thoughts or anything else? Let me know. Don't forget to vote too. 

And thank you for those who've added one of my books to you're reading list. I hope to get you're reaction or opinion. I want to know what you think of my book. This is just the 2 part of the series. I'm working on part 3 already, tho it doesn't go very fast. ^^ 

Yet I do have another story in line waiting for you guys. Let's just finish this story first. XD