13

Henry Russels 

Not being able to think clearly, I move his shirt from his shoulder. For reason I can't explain, I feel like I need to do this. My teeth changes into canines. 'You're sure?' I put my canines to his precious skin. Smelling the scent of his body. It's all fresh and sweet scent. It's his own scent.

Then he presses my head down, as an answer, causing me to bite his shoulder. A growl sounds but not for long or soft kisses follow over my neck.

I feel overwhelmed by the amount of grief, which causes me to have tears. Who did he lose? The next emotion that comes to me is the loneliness and being alone. It almost takes my breath away. Then there's some love I find but it turns in to pain. Heartbreaking pain. In a way that I can hear my heart fall to pieces. The world starts to spin right before my eyes. What the hell! I close my eyes. Hoping that the spinning thing stops. By the time I open up again, I look at two clear brown eyes. With a bit of a sparkle. Something I never saw before. It hits me that I've let him go. When did I do that? Yet I still have the tears of everything I felt, streaming down my face.'What have you been through?'

'My own personal hell.' Tomas kisses me. 'Thank you, you have no idea of how thankful I am for this.' Gentle he wipes the tears away. 'But I'm not letting you go, Henry.' He turns us with me on top of him. 'You give me a chance to breathe again.' His hand comes up. 'Even in these few days, I felt at peace whenever I'm with you. Something I thought I'd never find.'

I shake my head to get both my breathing and my heart beating back under control. 'Why do you talk now?'

He looks up and I follow his eyes to a sleeping Keaton. 'Because it's just you and me now.' To lift his head up to kiss me. Even being the dominant one, using his teeth to get access to my mouth.

With the kiss, I turn us around. So that he's on top. Why is that so different? During the day he hardly talks but at night that changes. Is it because he feels safer at night than during the day? My hands seem to have a will of its own and I can feel the cords in his back. Strong, muscular but not by too much. He doesn't want to let me go? Really, he has feelings for me? That causes me to break the kiss.

'I can't even describe how I feel right now.' Tomas moves my shirt up and starts to leave hot kisses on my chest. Teasing my nipples too. 'It's amazing to feel things again. To have my heart back where it belongs. I can't thank you enough.' A kiss follows on my chest and close to my heart.

'Tomas.' I moan softly. Running my hands through his hair. My eyes fly open and my heart is racing when I feel his wet tongue leaving a trail right above my pants on my naked belly. I have to bite my lip to keep quiet. Arching my back I manage to sit up, finding Tomas with a smirk on his face. I cup his head with my hands and pull him with me down. He does amazing things. Where the hell did he learn those things? 'Stop, please.' I take a deep breath. 'Before we wake up Keaton.'

He dives straight with his face to my neck. Giving it gentle kisses and a few times that he licks it. 'You like it?'

'I really like it.' I respond. 'But this is not the place.' I turn to my side and yet again I have him in my arms.

Tomas raises his brows in an innocent way. 'I still like it this way.' His eyes have an innocent look as well. 

'Than come here.' Smiling I welcome him with open arms. I pull my arm under my head as a pillow for both of us. 'Turn around.'

Now to shake his head. 'Sorry.' He crawls deeper away in my arms. 'I like to hear your heartbeat.'

I give him a sweet and tender kiss on his forehead. I don't know what it is but I don't want to lose it. Whatever it is between us. 'Good night.'

****

My ears catch soft sounds. Then I can feel a bit of the sunlight. However, when I open my eyes, I look straight in a couple sleepy brown eyes.

'I hear sounds.' He says with a voice hazy of the sleep.

Yeah, and I hear heartbeats. Steady ones too. The Blackleaf pack. I rub my eyes with my finger and thumb. Probably the warriors. 'Can I have my arm back?'

Tomas nods and rolls on his back. Still trying to wake up.

Giving me the chance to get up on my feet. Yet I look around. Just like I thought. The warriors have us surrounded. 'You know that we're not a threat. Otherwise, we wouldn't be sleeping on your land.' I recognize Ken and walk for the man.

He chuckles. 'You're just lucky that a few of us know you.' To give me a hug. 'It's been awhile. Where have you been?'

A growl gets to me and I let Ken go. 'Relax, he's a friend.' My hand on his shoulder is enough that calms down instantly. I also understand that his guard is up again. He won't talk until tonight.

'Your mate?' Ken smiles. 

'We don't know what it is. It's kinda complicated. I need to talk to Chase.' It's handy that I travel long enough to know who leads which pack. I turn back to Keaton. 'I honestly don't know how he can still sleep like this. Please, go ahead to wake him up.' This should be good. I like a laugh once in a while. 

The laugh shows in the eyes of others when a few of them get closer. To see that one of them kicks Keaton's shoe. What he needs to do two more times. 

*********************

And another update. What do you think so far of the story? 

Don't forget to vote, and to leave a comment. :)