23

Henry Russels 

About fifteen minutes later, I'm in his office with coffee. Tomas is waiting outside. Also with a cup of coffee. 'I have to ask you to get every Gifted here as well. It's about them.'

'What is this about, Henry? And no, I won't until you tell me why first.' Declan crosses his arms.

I get my phone out. 'It's about a Deadpool. Right now we have two lists of names of the ones who are Gifted. I'm on it as well. Just like Keaton.'

Keaton takes a deep breath. 'It's better for them to leave the pack temporary. Being on the road makes it a lot more difficult too them. The hunters have a opened anew hunt on the Gifted and they will not stop until they reach their goal. You just had hunters on your land.'

'No.' Declan shakes is head.'Here, I can protect everybody...'

'Declan, the hunters we talk about is nothing compared to the few we just fought. I'm talking about Wade Cooper, the one who uses children for target practice. The only one capable of raping and murder your wife in front of you.' I haven't heard the stories, I've actually seen it happen once I got captured. 'He would kill a pregnant woman in the blink of an eye.'

Now he's quiet.

Which means that I can get to him. 'Look, we only ask for a little help. With your permission, they can help alert other Gifted and while being on the road, also keeps them out of the hands of hunters. At the same time, you make your pack a bit smaller and that makes it easier to protect all of them. Send a warrior with them for your own peace of mind. But we need help.' I show him the list.

'What the hell!' Shocked he looks up. 'Your name is on this too.'

That I know. Dealing with that is getting better with Tomas on my side. 'I'm a Breaker. Listen, I wouldn't be asking this if it wasn't a threat to all of us. So Wade has a mission to kill all the Gifted first if he can kill a whole pack then that would be a bonus to him.'

'How many times did you got captured by this guy?'

'Just once, but he had me in a cell closeby that I could hear a lot. So I know how he thinks, how he acts, and what his next move could be.' I explain. 'By traveling it's easy to stay out of their hands. I travel for two years now and I have encountered enough hunters.'

Keaton bites his lip. 'I've seen you fight. You killed like six of them.'

On which Declan agrees.'Especially how you killed the last two.'

'It's kill or be killed with these hunters.' I shrug. 'They shouldn't go for Tomas than.' 

**************************

Sorry people for not uploading for a while. There is some personal stuff goin' on which prevent me from uploading. Hopefully, I can upload on the weekend again. I'll definitely try. 

Any comment or maybe a mistake, you found, let me know. 

See you next time.