18

Henry Russels 

The meeting with the other Gifted went well. Better than I expected. Now we had dinner already and it's getting dark. With the moon spreading her moonlight over the trees. Some stars shine a bit faintly. I can't see all the stars because it's a bit clouded.

I make it more comfortable in bed. They gave me a room for myself. Just like Keaton and Tomas. I turn on my side with my arm under my head and pillow. Sleep takes over and brings me to a dream that I'm alone with Tomas. Being able to feel ever emotion again. The loneliness, emptiness, and sadness. I wonder what happened to him. Will he ever learn to trust me to talk?

Vaguely I can feel something that I shift a bit. But then I feel it again. Like someone is with me in my room. Very careful my arm is lifted up and being put on someone. This time I manage to open my eyes.

Tomas, and he looks...

I don't know. I can't put my claw on it. Yet my wolf is scratching me to get to the surface. Maybe it's time to let him out again. With a sleepy smile, I pull him closer and he crawls satisfied deep in my arms. Nuzzling with his nose in my neck. It almost makes me giggle. What is this guy doing to me? And I don't giggle. Oh, why would I care about that, right now? It's late.

A soft kiss follows in my neck. Which I enjoy with my eyes closed. Just like a happy sigh escapes my mouth. I put my arm around his back. That way I can feel his naked back and by his lower back some fabric. Boxers. My boxers. Apparently, it does fit, somehow.

Is my neck an addiction to him? Not like I can ask him because besides kissing it, he also licks it and softly he starts sucking on a place. Making a new feeling in my stomach. It seems that it's just right with him.

I turn on my back with Tomas on top in my arms. Still sucking on a place in my neck. I moan and I run my hands through his hair. Which is messy and sticks in every way. 'Tom...'

His hands caress their way up over my chest, with one hand to my neck and the other one lays on my hips. Every touch makes me feel on edge. The fire burning in my veins. Together with the tingles through my body. All the sudden I can feel the heat, the passion, and the arousal hanging around us. A smell quite intoxicating to me. I lift his head up and crash his lips.

Only after a few moments, he bites my lower lip, getting entrance to my mouth and tongue. Though it's no fight for who's the dominant one. For some reason that's him and I like it. Then he starts to grind his hips onto mine. To heathen things up that way.

My hands caress over his strong back, feeling the cords, all down to the edge of his boxers. I know that I'm turned on but so is he. With all the passion he puts in the kiss, he continues to place similar kisses down to my neck and over my chest. Not skipping my nipples in the process. Oh god, I don't want this to stop.

Tomas stops just at the band of my boxers. Shortly he licks my abs before he hooks his fingers around the band. His beautiful clear brown eyes a lot darker and with a question in it.

I can't believe that we don't even need words. A little out of breath, I nod to him. Then to lick my lips as he pushes my boxers down. Feeling his tongue on me, makes me moan and I throw my head back on the pillow. 'Tom.' The second he lowers his mouth on me, I gasp for air and arch my back to him. He's such a tease, damn it. Yet he's making me wonder how far he's going to get.

Seriously, he does amazing things with his tongue, lips, and fingers. He also takes his time because, by the time I'm all tensed up over my body, it feels like an hour later. I know that I can't take much anymore.

Brushing my hands through his hair, my breath is stuck in my throat. 'Tom... I can't...' I almost stumble over my words.

'Don't, Henry, just let it go.' He kisses my groin and continues his tease on me. Laying his lips on me again. This time to pick up the speed by the minute.

Losing control over my breath, I hand him the control over me. Taking me to a high that I don't think that there will be a going back. Far beyond the clouds. I tense my body by that much with shallow and quick breathing. Looking for him with my hands. One hand of his grabs mine, while he doesn't stop but increases speed on me. I hold his hand and let the release take over. To fall over the edge and I let it all go. All I can see now is the stars and the face of Tomas behind my closed eyes, experiencing my high.

Slowly I get my breathing back and I look up to him. To see that he swallowed it all. He puts my boxers on normally again. With a smile he comes back up, finding his way into my arms and nuzzles his nose into my neck. 'Is my neck an addiction for you.' I give him a kiss.

'I guess you could call it that.' His brown eyes are that dark that it looks like they're black. 'It's really tempting to bite. I really like you, Henry.'

God, I can't even talk yet because of my breathing. 'I... I like...'

He chuckles a bit. 'You like me a lot too, I know.' Tomas kisses my lips and deepens the kiss. From all the passion and heat that was in the air first, it's all sweet and gentle this time. Like with a touch of love that it hit me in my heart and soul.

I end the kiss myself and kisses him on the tip of his nose and forehead. 'I do, I really like you.' I smile. Then it gets to me. I don't like him... I love him. How? Can there be hope for us to be together? Can we be together? I just know him for a few days. 'Get some sleep, okay.' I turn us on the side. In that way, I have him in my arms and with his head close to my heart. For what he really likes. 

***********************

Whoa, Henry loves Tomas, and he realizes it too. And for Femke, a bit of 'sexy time'. As she calls it. Soon they go all the way. 

Happy Easter, everyone! And for those who celebrate it, happy Fools day. 

For me, it's just a long weekend. ;p 

Don't forget to comment, vote and add this book (if you haven't done it) to your reading list. XD

See you next time.