44

Henry Russels 

I felt his hand warm-up like it's damn heating. The color of his eyes. Having a cooling system to tame this guy. I begin to smile. 'I met Fiona last year. You're not the only hellhound.'

Cassians' eyes glow up. 'I know Fiona.'

'There's always hope, no matter what.' I look back at the door. 'Stay behind me.' I put all my weight in the kick to break the door. Which actually breaks and the smell of blood gets to me. I already took one hunter out that way. I duck under the arm from the next hunter and use my left claw to slice his neck open. With a growl, I jump to the third. Clawing my way in his chest. Yet at the same time, steam comes out and I realize it's the cooling system for Cassian. With fire in my eyes, I look at the fourth hunter in the hallway. 'I can kill you right here in this hallway or upstairs.' My tongue sneaks out between my canines.

As expected he turns around and runs upstairs.

'Let's go.' I find Cassian leaning on his knees because of the cooling system. I put his arm around my shoulders and walk up the stairs. Yet his scent is a bit weaker. I think that the whole system is only for him because I'm not much affected by it. 

Upstairs and back in the sunlight, I have to let Cassian go because hunters are coming for us. 'Try to stay alive and I'll be right back.' Quickly I turn around and count thirteen hunters. Well, thanks for the training. I kick the first hunter out with a roundhouse. Avoiding the next with an aerial. Using my claws and fangs in combination with the martial arts I know.

'Make a move or this guy is dead.'

I turn around after I just killed the tenth hunter. A few remain left. Some stupid ass decided to put a gun at Cassian's head. It's like seeing Tomas again with a gun on his temple. My blood starts to boil and my heart steadies more than ever. Being solely focus on the hunter.

It's like Cassian can see the fury in my eyes, he bites the man and lets himself fall on the ground. Still weak from the cooling system. 

But as soon as the hunter backs away, I launch myself at him with a jump and a growl escaping from deep down my throat. When I'm on the guy, I rip his throat out with my canines. Blood drips from my claws and fangs when I stand up tall again. Looking around to the few hunters left. 'Either you go back to your family and stay alive or you stay here and die.'

This time they don't waste time to run away.

Only to turn around to Cassian. 'I told you to stay alive.' I help him off the ground and with his arm on my shoulders. Walking to a van, where the door opens and I can see Charlie.

'You can be quite furious.' He seems relieved, now that he's out of his prison cell. 'Where did you learn to fight like that?'

'I'm a warrior but I have trained at Division for a couple of years.' I answer while I put us in the van.

Charlie closes the door.

'Charlie!' Wade comes up. 'Get out of that van!'

But Charlie shakes his head. 'I hate you, Wade.' He steps on the gas pedal. 'You killed friends of mine. If I ever see your face again, or to hear that you've killed my family... I will go after your family.' After that, he drives away. Crossing the speed limit.

'Get the van!' Wade yells commands to the other hunters.

It's just that Charlie starts to laugh, as we drive away. 'He can't. This is the only van that can drive. All the others have a flat tire. Well, they're all flat, so he needs to put new tires under it first. I sabotaged the spare tires too.'

Relaxed and relieved, I lean back in my seat. Turning my head to Cassian. 'I told you, I would get us out of there. Are you okay?'

'I will be.' Cassian promises.

But as soon as we turn on the highway, it doesn't take long or we're being followed. 'Charlie, can I use your phone?'

He nods and hands me his phone. 'Who are you calling?'

'Just drive to the nearest forest.' I dial the numbers. A smile turns up because I know who will answer it.

'Hello?'

'Tomas, it's me.' The fact that I can hear him again, calms me down.

A soft "o my god" comes through the phone. 'Are you okay?'

I look back in the van. 'We're all okay. I need to talk to Keaton, is he close?'

'Hello Henry, you shouldn't keep all the fun to yourself.'

Declan. 'Why are you so far away?' I recognize the road. 'Turn left and follow the 210. Dec, we'll reach Angeles national forest real soon. We could use some help because we're being followed. I took out fourteen hunters already.' I look in the mirror and see three black SUV's. Don't they ever learn? That's exactly how we are always able to recognize them.

'So, you getting tired.' Guys, Henry needs us, to Angeles national forest. Now! 'You'll be surprised what Keaton and Tomas pulled off together. We'll see you soon. Look between the trees.'

I could hear his alpha voice. Which makes me wonder who else might be here. Though, I can't do anything anymore because Declan hung up on me. 

********************************

This story is really coming to an end. Not many chapters to go anymore. But rest ashore, there's another story waiting for you. 

Don't forget to share, like, vote, and comment too. I want to know what you think of it. ;)