The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 15

The Silent Alpha

Chapter 15

© Copyright All Rights Reserved

(Michael's POV)

I could hear her cries from across the pack house. It broke my heart to listen to her so broken. And it was all because of him... I wanted to kill him the moment that I found Tori laying on the ground in the hall. I remember arguing with Ricky about him and how I was supposed to give her the love that he couldn't. I stepped out of my room and came face to face with the Beta, Tim. Here we go again, what was it that he was going to say now?

"I'm pretty sure that you know why I'm here." He snapped, "You need to watch yourself, boy. The Alpha and Luna may be going through a hard time, but that doesn't mean—" I growled; I wasn't going to sit here and let him disrespect me... constantly. Even when I wasn't thinking anything, he always found his way to come at me with something.

"How about you stay out of my head," I growled at him, "Boy." I felt a sharp pain in my back. He held his arm on my neck, my back against the wall; he was noticing my challenge. His eyes were a golden color; he was in full wolf mode.

"Don't you ever disrespect me again!" His command hit me like a brick, all of his authority burning me through his gaze.

"Then, stop harassing me! You constantly stay in my face, bitching about my thoughts! Well, if you don't like them, then get out of my head!" I was sick of it, and it needed to stop, the harassment. I took a deep breath, calming myself. "If it's a crime to want to help my best friend, my Luna, then go ahead and say it so that she can cry for the rest of her life," His eyes turned back to normal. "But we both know that the Alpha is already being tortured with his decision, he doesn't need to hear her crying about it as well." Tim released me from the wall and nodded towards the door. He was looking down, clearly feeling stupid.

"Don't do anything funny," He said. "I know about your feelings for her. That's why I don't let off on you, but it's clear that your wolf doesn't." I ignored him and made my way out of the room to Tori. I opened the door and found her laying on her bed, and she was staring up at the ceiling. She sat up; looking at me, she fell back on her back. I closed the door behind me as I proceeded into the room. I sat on the bed, poking her wet cheek. She smacked my hand away after two minutes.

"Stop." She signed. I continued to poke her. I was going to annoy the living shit out of her until she answered me. She smacked my hand harder, "I said, stop it, Michael! Why don't you ever listen?"

"Because I hear you crying to my room, and you need to stop!" I signed; speed and anger mix in my signs. She either didn't care or seem to understand that I cared about her and that I wanted to help her. No one understands that I'll still care that I'll always care.

"Why should I stop? He broke my heart." Tears fell from her eyes, creating a river of sadness that seemed to have no end. The stream of tears reached to her chin and fell to her shirt. I brought her to me, sitting her on my lap and embracing her with every fiber of my being. If I could show her my love, I'd let her feel it. She was what meant the most to me, no matter what my wolf says. He can be as angry or as disappointed as he wanted, but that wasn't going to change anything about how I felt about her.

We were so close too, and you were starting to move on, Ricky said. I shook my head at him. He will never truly get it.

It doesn't matter how long I stay away from her. Whenever I see her, I will fall in love all over again. I snapped at him. I took my thoughts away from Ricky and brought them back to Tori. My sweet Tori. The one my eyes followed before my body did, the one my heart reached before my hands did. And here she was, in her full glory, sitting with me, on my lap, heartbroken.