The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 9

The Silent Alpha

Chapter 9

© Copyright All Rights Reserved

Tori's POV

I had been arguing with this man for what felt like forever, or I was trying to. I couldn't sign to him and I used about seven pieces of paper... so I'd say that I was arguing. But he, on the other hand, would just give me the same look of acting as if he knew what I was thinking. It seemed as though, no matter how many times I told him, that I wanted to go home he would tell me that I was home. But this wasn't my home! My home was with my dad... and the other two women that seem to care less about me. I can't believe that I decided to leave the bathroom just to come to this!

Why aren't you understanding that I don't want to be here? I wrote down. Looking at him as he read the paper, he frowned, looking up at me.

"I'm...leaving." Wait, what?

"Leaving? Why are you leaving?" I didn't care that I was signing to him! He was going to tell me why the hell he was leaving and he was going to tell me now! I was so done with his shit! And he knew that! What was he going to do? Keep me trapped in this damn house for the rest of my life? I didn't want this!

Suddenly, his head turned to the door and a man walked through. I recognized him. He was the man that I saw this guy in the woods with. The man that walked in bowed at me, and turned to the man I had been arguing with for the past hour.

The man nodded and made his way out, my "mate" had begun to make his way out with him, but turned to me. He began to move his mouth so quickly that I couldn't even see what he said before he disappeared. I was so angry that I wanted to punch a hole in the wall, or better... escape.

I looked around the room in frustration, he had to be the craziest asshole ever to think that I just sit in here. I turned toward the door and walked out.

Walking down the hall was amazing, not that I'm saying that walking was amazing, but the hallway... It was unbelievably beautiful and unreal. The hall was a deep red with white floorboards, as I looked closely I saw that the floorboards had the shape of wolves... all of their claws out and fangs ready. It was amazing to look... I continued to walk down the hall, and then I came to a sudden stop. What the...

There was a painting on the wall... of a woman. She had long black hair, pale skin that seemed to glow, and her eyes... her eyes are what was familiar to me; they were gray and blue, shining like the ocean. She was beautiful and so familiar. Who was she? I knew that she had to be a member of this man's family, she was on his wall and like every other person on the wall that I only glanced at, she had a plaque under her picture.

Bello Peterson.
Forte Luna, madre e moglie.
Si sarà ricordata.
Sempre.

What did this mean? It looked as though it was French or... Italian maybe, I wonder what it says. I just can't seem to shake the feeling that I know this woman from somewhere. I turned my back on the picture, making my way down the hall as I had been doing the past thirty minutes. This was a really long hallway now that I thought about it. Maybe it was because I stopped to look at the pictures too.

After a little while of walking, the pictures started to disappear. I turned and made my way down another hall, only this one had doors. Were these rooms? Duh, they most likely were an idiot! And they were... giving that one of them opened. And a man... half naked... or as I say, half-clothed, came out of his room with an alerted look on his face. He stopped when I was standing outside his door.