The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 20 (Finale)

The Silent Alpha

Chapter 20

(Finale)

(Michael's POV)

Everything seemed to have happened at once. I couldn't see clearly, everything was red. I couldn't think straight, so many words were running through my mind. All I knew was that I had to get to her, she was everything to me. The pain that ran through my hands was nothing compared to the pain that was in my heart the moment that I saw her laying on the ground, covered in blood. I screamed in agony as I ran to her, why, why, why, why...? The words wouldn't stop running through my head as I gazed upon the only woman that I've ever loved. Why couldn't she have listened to me and not went up to the damn stairs? I ran straight to her body, but not to rest my body alongside hers as she was covered in her blood, but to destroy the one that has done this to her. 

Niklaus.

Blood was the only thing I wanted from him. I wanted to hold his heart in my hand; I wanted to watch as his life faded from his eyes as well as from existence. He killed her. He... killed Tori. The only woman that ever mattered to me in this world, and the only person that I knew would have my heart forever. I knew that he deserved to die, he had to, and I am going to be the only one who gladly takes it.

I tackled into Klaus' body, letting my claws rip into his skin as I unleashed my canines from their safe place in my gums. I howled towards the ceiling as he screamed in pain. I snapped back, allowing my werewolf speed and strength to rip him apart. But before my teeth could even graze his flesh, I was ripped away from him; my growl was mightier than anything I've ever done. Setting back, whoever had attacked me to protect their Alpha, making them think twice about their own life.

"Michael, you don't want to do this." He said; I looked at the Beta, Tim, as though he had grown a second head. So, he knew my name, after all.

"It is not your place to tell me what I should and shouldn't do, boy!" I snapped back at the useless man. I watched as he put both of his hands up to me, seeming defenseless, but I could tell that he was beckoning his pack members to surround me. But besides all of them pouncing on me, most of them went to tend to their Alpha, who was lying on the ground with bloody gashes going across his body. He deserved worse. For the simple fact that I could still hear his heartbeat made me want to destroy every single person that wishes to aid him.

"You need to calm down!" Tim yelled, seeming angry that I called him boy, the "wonderful" nickname that he had decided to descend upon me all the time that I stayed in this horrible place.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I was beginning to see red again, I needed more blood, and if this man didn't remove himself from my sight, he was going to have to take the place of his Alpha. "He killed her! That bastard killed her!" For the fact that I had said, it again made it even more real to me. I was saying it, why, why, why, why...? How could this have happened to her? She was everything...

"If you take a minute and calm down—"And there it was again, him telling me to calm down. That only made it worse. I lunged toward him. If he wanted me to show him how angry I was, then I will. I'll give him a good reason for telling me to calm down since he wants to say it so much. And why should I calm down? The woman that I love has died and her body. Her beautiful body that is covered in blood is lying on the cold hard floor. She looks pale, her lips turning a slight blue color from the lack of blood in her body. But it seems as though that even through all of the things that she was going through, her beauty was still intact and unfazed.