Jim Moriarty request - genius vs genius

Start from the beginning

She'd never figure out my password. Not ever. My third mistake was acknowledged when I heard the voice of my laptop say 'access granted'. 'How?!' I asked and heard her chuckle. 'It's one of my little tricks.' She answered. 'You know, Moriarty? I've studied you for a very long time.' I smiled. 'And? Do you like me?' My sight became better. 'A little.' She sad. '.' I replied: 'Easy? Me? I happen to be the most fearsome villain of the world. The Napoleon of crime!' I defended myself. 'And how did Napoleon end up?' She asked. 'He was trapped on Saint Helena and died there.' I answered. 'Exactly.' She said, almost proud of me before she mysteriously continued.

'Just like you are trapped here.'

A beep sounded and I recognised to sound of my laptop. It was the sound it made when documents were copied on a USB stick. I swallowed. 'What have you done?' I asked. 'Again irrelevant.' She answered and I now got my full sight back. In the light of her flashlight, I saw a beautiful lady with hair as black as the pet Ravens of Death, but eyes as blue as the deepest ocean. Her skin was fair and on her lips was a gentle smile. 'Oh, so you have your sight back?' She said, probably because I watched her with open mouth. My eyes moved down to her hand and in it I saw the USB stick. She wanted to get away, but just before she could escape I grabbed the stick. 'That can stay here.' I said and found my gun on the floor. I pointed it at the mysterious lady. 'Now go away or I'll blow a hole between your beautiful eyes.'

She smiled. 'Did you just say "beautiful" eyes? That's so sweet.' She looked at the gun while she spoke. I fired it, and she quickly moved two inches to the right. The bullet hit the wall and the little mirror that hung on it. The glass shattered and flew through the chamber. But it did not hit her. For she had calculated how the bullet would hit the glass and now she was unharmed.

She smiled and my eyes widened. 'How did yo-' Her smile just became wider and she ran one hand through her black wires. 'Can I at least know the name of the woman who found me?' I asked. 'You mean the woman who outsmarted you?' She asked and shook her head. Then her flashlight went off and the chamber was filled with darkness again. I reached out for the little lamp I had and, even though I wasn't allowed to, put the light on. She had gone. I opened my laptop and plugged in the USB stick. It was filled with valuable information and luckily it was still with me. When I clicked on an unknown file called 'information', the screen opened and Word was opened. On the blank page was written one word. Regan.

***

I was embarrassed, surprised, but most of all impressed when I heard my ally Jasper speak to me over the phone. 'Moriarty, what have you done?' He said, 'all our information, even the list with future victims, are on the internet. Even the list with future victims! Hello? Jim? Are you even listening? Do you hear me? You've ruined it all, man. You were supposed to keep that laptop safe with you!' Jasper was furious, but I wasn't. I was astonished. How could this woman, this Regan, remember all the files? I would cover up those leaked files, that's for certain.

Three more things were certain.

One, whoever this Regan was, I wanted to know more about her.

Two, whatever her secret was, I would figure it out.

Three, wherever she was, I would find her. And I wouldn't rest till I have.

***

Oh victory! Oh pride! Do you know that feeling when you succeed in something, that sweet feeling of power? I am addicted to that feeling, and now I felt it once more. There she was, the beautiful black-haired bride. The only woman who could call herself my equal.

She was so interesting. Black hair hid a fair face away from the people's view but I could see the clearest blue eyes shine with a mysterious glow. It was a light I had never seen in anyone's eyes before, and it was a glow I deeply adored. It betrayed her wisdom and highlighted her beauty. In those shining eyes, I saw not even the slightest bit of fear for me though I knew for sure that that would change soon enough.