Yeah baby, Stallone!

Deck

I take a long exaggerated swig from the vodka bottle I took from the opened bar as I sit inside the pool house. This was Ky and I favorite place growing up. Made us feel like adults because no one ever came to this area. Not mom nor the nannies. We lived here and it made us feel like the fresh prince of bel air, when Carlton and Will lived alone in the pool house. That's also what we always watched! It was our favorite show.

I remember dad caught us watching it in the family room and he yanked the cord out of the wall and pushed us around. He screamed, "is this what you want your minds to be corrupted with!?"

"Figured you'd be in here," I quickly look from the patterned stripped wall to the figure in the door way. It's Ky. I grunt and roll my eyes.

"What Ky!" I call out annoyed.

"What the hell are you doing here when there's a congratulations party being thrown for you?" She calls out as she approaches me closer.

"Why the fuck do you care dude, you're leaving, soon. No scratch that, you left and was planning on leaving for good. Without telling me," I slur out as I stare at her annoyed glare.

"You're drunk dumbass," she calls out as she looks at the recliner in the corner of the room.

"Oh fuck you Ky, why are you even here dude?" I murmur and she stares at me with the same facial expression: annoyed.

"Because you're my little sister and I'm proud of you, for once, " she urges as she hesitates to say it.

"Proud huh?" I chuckle unhysterically.

"Look Deck, you wouldn't understand why I am moving to California," she adds and this time I actually chuckle hysterically.

"I-I wouldn't understand!? Are you fucking serious right now!? I understand, you're leaving because Jay is there, which is stupid of you! You finally get "the" girl and decide to put everything on the line! You're idiotic," I yell as I rise to my feet to shove her and she shoves me back and holds out her hand to stop me from hitting her.

"Deck, I'm-Im not about to fucking argue or fight with you about this while you're drunk and emotionally unstabled,"

"Don't try to do what mom does, don't be like her because it'll only make you look fucking hypocritical!"

"Me-seem hypocritical? You know what Deck, I will do this with you because you riled up shows how fucking mental you are!" She adds while pointing frustratedly at me and I come at her and punch her in the face. She growls angrily and punches me back and we begin to wrestle. Her slapping me and me shoving and punching her. I pull her hair and drag her down.

Once we're tired and all out of breath I state...

"Say whatever the fuck you may need to!"  I yell out of breaths in great pain because she punched me square in the eyebrow and jaw.

Holy fuck! I run my finger over where I feel the pain and feel a wet substance, blood obviously.

"You're fucking hypocritical, since you've met Nyla you have disappeared from home, and don't even say it's cause you were in Los Angeles because before then you were spending time with her!" She fires back out of breath and heaving as she leans against the recliner.

Cut the Deck (Lesbian Story) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara