The Bad-Boy-60's-One

Nyla
"I had a really good time," I state as I smile brightly at the short-curly-blonde haired girl. She did have long, luxurious locks awhile ago, it was a big headline when she chopped it short and dyed it the blonde/bleached hair color. She catches me staring at her hair and grins.

"Checking me out?" Deck questions seductively, raising her eyebrows as we stand on my lawn. She decided to walk me to my door which was sweet.

"Oh please," I giggle while throwing her a casual eye roll.

"I'm glad you enjoyed our very first date," she adds. I smile to myself at the thought of that. Knowing I didn't screw up and say or do anything, well yet.

"And Noah enjoyed himself also," I joke as I clutch the teddy bear in my arms. I just randomly made up a name to give our teddy child. She stares confusingly at me then glances at the bear as I stroke its fur.

"You named your stuffed animal Noah?" She laughs at the name and the stuffed animal.

"I named our teddy child Noah," I rephrase. She stares at me seriously for a bit, then her lips curl into a huge smile.

"Well if he's our child, his name isn't fucking Noah! It's Deckery Jr." She grins while reaching for it but I pull away abruptly.

"Deckery?" I burst out into tears laughing. She looks at me stunned for a bit but her facial expression changes.

"Yes Deckery, this is a team cooperation! I gave you the strokes for the thing. I vote Deckery," she pleads as she raises her hand. I think over it and shrug.

"Fine, Deckery it is! But if our kid gets bullied in school for this shitty name, it's your fault," I huff out jokingly. She cackles and pulls at my waist. I stumble into her chest as it vibrates against my cheek. She smells like sweet green apples, it's refreshing.

"I'll beat those kids ass if they mess with our little Deckery." She states and places a light soft kiss on my forehead, I grin. I'm wrapped in her arms as her tall figure leans against me. Her chin planted in my messy buns. Her kisses are amazing, and just knowing and seeing her gives me butterflies.

"I have to go, but I'll call you tomorrow?" I nod my head to her question and she grins. Deck quickly places a kiss on Deckery's  head and walks off, getting into her car and carelessly pulling off. I swear she drives nuts and it scares me.

"Sooo, how'd it go?" Rham blurts out before I could even close the door. She stands there in her gray pajamas while eating a huge bowl of honey Chex-as usual.

"It was way better than the first date," I smile brightly as I lean against the door. She grins as she sees my blush cheeks. I can't help it! They just automatically do that.

"That's an improvement and way better," she cheers. I totally agree. Somehow, just thinking about the call from Deck gives me butterflies and tingly feelings already.

"And your mother contacted me for some odd reason, she said you're phone constantly sent her to voicemail?" Rahm states looking oddly at me.

"Yeah, I'll call her! Thanks." I tell Rahm goodnight and escape to my room. I don't know why my mom constantly tries, I told her I wasn't coming to this Sunday's dinner because I wasn't in the mood to have her constantly questioning me and trying to set me up with any man she sees. Life has been hard every since I actually told her that I have a liking towards girls. She didn't want to accept that so I left home and got on my own. I've been working and saving since the age of 13, so by the age of 16 I was able to move out and get an apartment on my own- through the help of my aunt of course. That place was crappy so I invested in a roommate. That's when I met Rahm- which she was an incredibly awesome person and we became best friends automatically. We put in time and effort to find this beautiful small home for a good deal and every since then I've been doing good.

Now it's College that's sucking me into a black hole! It's so fucking expensive. And I can't go to my mom for help. Just because we started back talking and I started back coming to Sunday's dinners doesn't necessarily mean me and my mom became "cool" again. She still finds a way to make me feel like crap and criticize me on my sexuality. She took it beyond borders the last dinner we had together, so I vowed not to go to this weeks one. But my little brother BJ wants me to. I don't want to disappoint him again.

My phone vibrates and I glance over at it. I've showered and washed my hair. Now I lay in bed reading a magazine. I couldn't sleep.

Stupid Asshole: Can I call?

I honestly need to change Deck name back to Deck in my contacts log.

Before I could respond she calls and I answer.

"So don't wait for my answer?" I chuckle.

"You weren't sleeping, were you?" She questions nervously. I could hear it in her voice that she actually cared whether I was sleep or not.

"Nope, wide awake staring at your shoot in the latest magazi...." I quickly shut up. Oh man, is that creepy to tell someone? I mean not every day someone goes around saying, "just staring at your exposed body in a magazine". She chuckles at my abrupt silence.

"I thought you said you were calling tomorrow." I couldn't do anything but quickly change the topic.

"I know, but I couldn't stop thinking about you and how much I had fun with you today, and technically it is tomorrow because it's 1:58 AM." Her just mentioning that she couldn't stop thinking about me sends a rush to my cheeks and a tingly feeling in my stomach. Fuck! Why does she have this effect on me? I fold my legs comfortably, sheesh I need to get laid.

"Really? Because you cried majority of the time," I giggle as she sighs embarrassingly.

"I didn't cry, there was a lot of pollen in the air when we were on the tall rides and it got the best of me!" She debates back.

"It's okay, I was right beside you!" I continue to tease.

"And that was the best part," she adds so smoothly. Gosh! Why?

"So about this magazine thing, which shoot is it? Is it the one with the race cars or the 60's bad boy one?" She teases and I could tell that her lips held that huge grin.

"The bad boy 60's one," I murmur out busted. I think it's my favorite one because she looks so...bad boyish. Her gelled blond/bleachy hair falling on her face with those freckles perfectly captured. The tight white shirt that hugs her boy figure. The vintage rolled up black Levi jeans and vintage black and white saddle shoes. She burst into laughter and I groan.

"Hey don't laugh! You looked pretty handsome," I mutter embarrassingly. She continues to laugh and I'm on the verge of hanging up.

"I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing because you're adorable," she defends.

"Look at you softy!"

"Only for you Nyla, only for you," she whispers.

"So, how is my son, Deckery Jr?" She questions. I glance at the little bear propped up in my spiny chair.

"He's fantastic," I cheer and she giggles.

"Good!" She adds.

"Well I'll let you get back to staring at my handsomely beautiful body, don't do anything I would do if I saw you naked-"

"Goodnight Deck!" I quickly state before she could finish that sentence.

"Goodnight beautiful," she snorts and waits for me to hang up but I wait for her to hang. Neither one of us makes the attempt to hit end so we burst into laughter.

"Goodnight Deck, dream about me,"I state cockily and she laughs even more.

"You got it, love,' she says and I finally click end, Man that was hard. I could've stayed on