Am I Really That Pale?

"Whoa, what the fuck are you doing," I state as I quickly detach my lips from Jackie's . She raises her eyebrows and tries to unbutton my pants. I push her hand away as fast as I could because any given move her hand would have been placed between my thighs.

"What do you think?" She chuckles while shoving herself into my arms and sticking her hand back into my underwear. I back away, with my back pressed against the stall wall.

"Yeah, I know what you're doing but why?"

"Because you look so sexy right now and I just want to rip off this shirt," she pulls at my shirt but I slap her hands away. This is a $159 dollar shirt, she rips this off she's paying.

"Jackie you're drunk?" I question. She shakes her head "no" and pulls out a small zipped bag revealing the white powder.

"Want a line?" I snatch the bag away from her and throw it into the toilet.

"What the fuck Jack! I thought you were done with that shit," I groan as she cries out for the drugs I flushed down the drain.

"DECK WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!" She groans out in frustration.

"You're high and drunk! Jackie what the hell is going on? This isn't you!"

"You don't know me Deck! That's the problem! What, you get a little girlfriend and forget all about me! Am I not important!" Jack and I had a one night stand a while back, it was when her and Joel got into this huge fight over her and her drug habit. She was becoming addicted to that stuff man, and he wanted her to stop but she complained. She came over one night looking for Ky but Ky wasn't there. When she found out she burst into tears and began crying on my shoulder and things went south and we were making out. I unclasped her bra and we moved to my bedroom. I woke up that morning feeling like shit because I knew her and Joel were going to get back together that very next morning.

It always happened.

They did get back together but I kinda started to like Jackie a little bit. I was still with Mason, well in the publics eye, but we weren't together. Jackie told me it was a mistake and there wasn't a chance for us to date. I got over it and things were awkward 98% of the time, but we still spent time together, seeing we had mutual friends. I guess since her and Joel had broken up, which was a while ago, she still thinks I have this crush on her.

"Jack you know I'm seeing Nyla. Remember you were the one to tell me that things weren't going to work out,"

"Because you were with Mason and I was with Joel," she cries out.

"And you haven't been with Joel for a year and a half, and I haven't been with Mason for 2. You had plenty of opportunities to approach me Jackie, I can't," I state as I softly push her to the side to get out of the stall. Once I'm out I pull her out and she yanks out of my grasp.

"Come on so I can take you home," I mumble as I pull her arm again but this time roughly. She yanks out my grasp and stops in her tracks stubbornly. I glance at her annoyedly as she folds her arms and pout like a 7 year old kid.

"Jackie," I groan out frustratedly.

"I'm not ready to go home!" She urges and pouts.

"Do you really wanna go back out there in front of them in your condition?" I mutter out and she shakes her head no.

"Then come on so I can take you home!" She grunts really loud and nod. We walk out and I  head back to the table.

Once I reach the table I pull on my jacket on and grab Jackie's, who waits for me up front. I told her to stay out and I'll let everyone know we're leaving early.