Get in the elevator!

Deck

"You know we have to talk about the guy that approached us right?" She states and I growl. I don't really wanna talk about Mason and his stupid mention. I don't think its something to talk about.

She swerves a bit and it makes me jump. Shes driving for now because she thinks I had too "much to drink" which I will a admit to because I stumbled a bit on our way out. I didn't even know she drives because she doesn't necessarily drive often.

"What is there to discuss?" I question uncomfortably and clutch my seatbelt. She's driving crazy and I'm scared for deer life, literally deer life, she's going to hit one.

"Way more healthier?" You're not healthy? You've been eating healthier to me," she tries to reason and point out. She has literally nagged my ear off about this. I think that's why I'm buzzed a bit because she's been pestering me about a situation I don't want to discuss.

"Ny, we're dropping it!" I grunt.

"I'm not! You can tell me Deck!" She urges and I grow annoyed. It was a random saying. People go around saying, "you look more healthier" because maybe they actually look more healthier. Better skin or better hygiene, better hair, better breast, better whatever.

"NYLA! Just fucking drop it, please! It has nothing to do with you so please just stay out of it!" I urge and she automatically goes quiet and the guilt falls down on me that I took it way to far and offended her.

"Nyla I didn't mean to yell at you," I try but she holds up her hand and I know she's mad.

Fuccck me!

She pulls into the valet area where the parking valet comes to retrieve your vehicle and park it. She gets out annoyedly and toss the guy the keys. I try to match her pace but she's angry, which is understandable because I just yelled at her. She goes to the counter and I call to her.

"We already have a room!" I state and she ignores me and begins to talk with the woman.

"Hi, I would like a one bed suite, occupying for one night," She states and I grunt out. She's being stubborn right now. I literally paid a lot for the fucking penthouse suite.

"Would you like a queen room with balcony, standard room?" The woman questions and Nyla says, standard, in which the woman nods.

"That would be $300," the woman says and Nyla begins to search through her clutch. I walk towards her. More like stumble because the floor looks like it isn't down on the ground. Does that even sound right?

"Nyla come on, I paid for.." she ignores me and hands the woman her card but I snatch the card from the woman and stumble towards the elevator. The woman stares at me frightened. I ignore her and turn away from her.

"Delilah, give my card back!" She yells loudly which gains stares from the very few people waiting in the lobby. I ignore her and get on the elevator and hold the doors for her...

"Get in Nyla," I demand and she folds her arms and waits there, tapping her foot against the marble floor stubbornly.

"My card!"She grunts infuriated. Same look and seriousness she gave me in the mall.

"Get in!" I grunt out.

"No!" She yells louder and more angrier.