Reporting for duty, captain!

Deck

"I'm only in town for three days and I have things planned," I yell annoyedly at my complicated probation officer, Angela.

"Yeah well I don't think you can go to film in Thailand Deck, that's why your producer has been holding out on the filming because your lawyer is doing a bad job at fending for you."

"What do you mean "fending for me"? He basically got the judge approval for Thailand, now you're saying plans changed?" I groan out quite annoyed.

"Yeah, well since the recent events that occurred at the party in California, the judge has scheduled another court date for you," she adds.

"I wasn't even at that party, my friend was and all I did was arrive to pick him up and next think I know my car windshield is shattered, I had to pay that off you know!" I fire back and she sighs.

"Just come into my office tomorrow, and I suggest you find a better lawyer," she calls out and hangs up rudely.

"Yeah whatever," I grunt as I shove my cell back into my pocket and make my way back to our table.

On my way I pass by the waiter rest area and hear...

"She's dating Deck Guery," one of the waiters states. I'm in ear shot but not in sight so they can't see me. Now necessarily I wouldn't care, but I heard my name so now I have to be interested.

"Yeah, and I just wonder why? I mean I look way better than her right?" The blond haired one questions as she does a twirl thing and the others cheer her on.

"I guess interracial dating is the new thing now," the brunette shrugs.

"Yeah but she need to look at what she can have," the other brunette says as she rubs her hand up and down her thighs.

"I just think she lowers her standards for someone like her."

"That black girl can't satisfy her any good deed," the blond says and grunts. I quickly storm towards Nyla.

"Come on," I say as I grab her jacket and her arm. She looks up from the first course she was just picking with.

"W-what, where are we going?" She stammers as she tries to understand what is happing, but I don't stop to explain. I pull her through the exiting doors furiously. Once we're outside, she pulls and stops me with the yank of my shirt.

"What the hell is going on!?" She demands pretty upset and annoyed as she sees my plush red face and steaming ears.

"I shouldn't have brought you here," I clench though my teeth as I stare back at the fancy restaurant sign. Deck follows my vengeful gaze and stares back at me.

"What? Deck...why?" She questions confusingly.

"Because they're ignorant assholes and deserve to be slapped. I'll have all of them fired, I'll get this entire place of business closed!" I fire as I ruffle my locks angrily.

"Okay, calm down," she soothes as she stares up at me sadly.

"Let's just go, we can go back to my place and Ill have my personal chef cook us something, anything you want," I explain as I bring my hands to rest on her cheek and Nyla nods worriedly as I grasp her beautiful face.