chapter 12:

I stayed in the attic for most of the day with marshal hugging me in his arms it was actually very fun Wat hint him play his axe guitar and float around he even told me some stories but after a wile I had to leave to go and do my chorse oak couldn't do it on his own and master should be and work by now and probe by want me to do my work anyways. I get off of marshal Lee's bed and clime down out of the attic jumping at the last few steps. When I turned around to put the ladder up though oak was in front of me with a arsed brow master had told non of us to go up there and I just came out of that room and he oak didn't tell me off for it he only stared at me did he already know about who was up there or was he just trying to make sure I don't get in trouble.
All well what ever it is he didn't ask so that's good for me. After a wile I put the ladder up and went off to clean up and do all my jobs as well as fix my clothes up from spending time with marshal Lee. He's a cheeky one that's all I know so far buts he's also very sweet and funny in his own special way we there I liked it or not.
When maser came home it was still early so I was wondering what he was doing back. "Master what are you doing home so early" I ask him.

Master lunic smiles devilishly at me and grabbed my arm happily and bites into it. I whimper out at his sharp teeth pearcing my skin then calm down as he gets lighter. He smiles at me and holds on to my waist.

"mckayla would you get oak for me please sweet hart" he smiles kindly at me.

I slowly make my way to oaks room and knock on the door three times then open it to see him reading a thick book with the name black blood. He smiled at me happily but it fails slightly when I tell him master lunic wants him and he's home early. Why was oak so worried I thought master liked him so why was it so bad master wanted to see him I mean he was masters favourite salve in the hole house it was oak he was always with master day and night.
I knew hey had a thing for each other as in there in love with each other it's actually very ovious to so I wonder what there talking about.
Once I'm done dusting, cleaning cooking and organising the house I walk back downstairs and go to my room passing masters room and hearing oak moaning very loudly. I smile happy for him. He had told me how much he liked master really and it was the first night I was hear and slept in his room because I was scared of being alone at night I still am really but that doesn't matter as long as master and oak are happy im happy but I am still very loanly.
"Hay what about me" I hear someone ask and walk into my room to see marshal Lee sitting in my bed with a big smirk on his face.

I role my eyes at him and smile acorse he's down here for me in my room I mean why not its not like I have better things to do in my life but honestly I don't I have nothing to do with out master or oak I was alone again. Hmm maybe marshal will be my afishal friend for when I need someone to talk to or mess around with when I didn't have oak or master which is a lot actually now. There's less slaves so he could spend more time with them but not me I was the back up for when they got board really and oak said I was his personla slave. Man more like he is I'm more of a toy. I hear a girl giggle and turn and round again to see marshal messing around with masters lunics sister hair. Hmm she actually looked really sweet behind all the red and pink.
"Dose my brother got a new toy or is it still the boy" she asks me and I reply with saying boy.

She sighs in boardem and looks at me I couldn't blame her I was board out of my mind till marshal came up with the idea of me becoming rosealen's and marshals slave instead of lunics I mean he did like oak a lot maybe he wouldn't mind. So for most of the day I did what they asked I cooked some food for me let both of them drink out of me when they wanted gave them some wine and played a bunch of games with them as well as me and rosealen reading some books to marshal's awesome music. When oak did come out he walked into the library and smiled at me with a rased brow. "I see you made two knew friends huh well master wanted to know if you would give him some wine and blood" I nosed at him and was about to get up when Rosedale pulled me back down onto the lap of he red long flowing dress.

I was confused I will admit that but I did try to go to him and do as I was told but she would not let me after a wile I gess master lunics got inpatient and came to find me. He gave his sister a deadly glear as forcing me out of rosealen's strong grip. I was pulled into his chest as he draned the blood he wanted right out of my system and into his moth all I could feel was the blood flowing through my vains and into his blood stained lips.