chapter 9:

"Few" I wiped my head once I was done with the rooms I had to tidy them moved on to cooking. There was three girls in the kitchen but there was normal ten witch means master has default got rid of some or more then some more like a lot of his slaves but honestly why he knows how big this house is and how much it takes to clean it up. The girls in the kitchen pushed me out of the way so I couldn't help but it was one of mu jobs now and master would punish me if I didn't do all my jobs I was told to do and finish them. Then again what could I do if they didn't let me in surely master wouldn't hurt me if it wasn't my fault again. I desided to go back up to oak to see him kissing one of the other girl the one that was mean to me. My eyes start to fill with tears and I run to my room crying I can hear oak calling my name but never look back at him to see what he wanted why should I he doesn't like me that way and never will see me that way I'm just a ugly girl who should be dead who should have never been born. I close the door behind me and lay on my bed curled up crying myself to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Hay mckayla wake up mckayla" I hear someone asking me to wake up as they shake me but I can't be asked to open my eyes to see who it is. I hear a impatient hiss and wake up seeing master lunic and oak in my room stearing at me. What how long was I asleep for.

"You was asleep since yesterday are you okay" oak askes me.
I nod at him and put a fake smile onto my face. Master lunic though he doesn't look so happy about me being in my room or being asleep for a hole day. I should have known I'd get in trouble for everything and not someone else but why me out of everyone the one person who sholed be dead and I'm not.

"Mckayla the truth tell me now" he tells me demandingly. I gulp down on my throat and nod at him telling him abought how the girls wouldn't let me cook in the kitchen but then I couldn't stop I broughts up how oak had kisses a girl and bow I couled seeing him kiss her and I rememberd nothing after that. Master lunic looks at oak before saying anything to me and giving him a death glear as well as me at the same time. Oh no pleas don't hurt me again I don't want to be tourchered like last time. Pleas no. Master lunic grabs me by the colar of my top and pulled me to him glearing into my eyes. I was sceard of him I was shaking in what did he want I had done nothing wrong why was I getting the bad end of this and not the girls in the kitchen or the girl who kissed oak why me I couldn't help not working they kicked me out the kitchen.

"Why did you have to be so stuborn mckayla now I have to hurt you for not doing what you was told" he tells me grabbing onto my arm and pulling me down the large wooden stairs and down the hall to the basement. No no no pleas master don't. He can't do this to me. He's going to kill me at this Rait if he keeps going on likes this. I struggled to pull away from him but he was to strong for me to pull myself out of his tight grip. He came to a hault sudanly and pushed me in in a room with with a blue king bed, blue silk curtans draped over the bed, a vanity coverd with makeup in the corner of the room by the wardrobe and Chester draws. On the other side of the room was a bunch of diffrent sizes of books with different varieties of genras and coloured covers. The door was a dark brown and the thing I lived was they was all from my room the clothes draped over every were the colour sceam and the stuff toys plastering the bed from head to toe. I walked into the room looking all around it. Was this for me? The pondering thought was light in my head and I wanted to believe it but masters were known to be tricking and use there slaves things as treashers and I must have been one of them. Master lunic grabbed my solder making me freeze. His hand was stone cold he turned me around and all I saw was the soft face of a broken man. Was he really what he seamed he wasn't a cruel master as much as what I would have thought it got but he's nice anoph for me to be grateful at him for having chosen me even tho it have no clue why he spent that much on me I wasn't even good looking.

"You'll be staying here tonight and for the rest of the time you live here" he tells me.

I look at master lunic with a confused expression on my face as if to ask why he did this.
"Why" I ask him.

Master lunic smiles grabbing my solder and whispering into my ear. "Your my personal slave" he tells me. My eyes widen in shock and my neas buckle under me. What no he can't make me that I can be his personal slave he'll hurt me more he'll want me dead he'll drink from me more he'll want to do things with me more. Why me not another girl. Is this why he got rid of them all. My feet sudanly give in from under me and I fall into master lunic arms.