chapter 2:

Once we stopes we was in front of some tipe of cat walk tent built onto a building non of the vampiers was here yet but they would be soon so the lady I had now learnt was called Anna took me to the back were I was going to get changed ready for the auction to start. Anna took me to a changing room handing me a purple dress with lacy slaves and a pair of simple Wight slip on shoes with a small clip in Bow. I wanders into one of the changing departments and slowly got into the dress. Once I was done I moved in front of the first mirror I'm my changing department there was. The dress was nea length and the bow pinned back part of my fringe that would hide my face. A different women to Anna walked up to me this time. "Mckayla macenzi" she asked simply. I nod a at her and she places a small sticker on me saying number three. She took me over r to the chairs set out the all the girls at the auction then left not telling me anything. There was three rows of five people. Once all the girls was done ant the vampiers males were here the auction had started a girl with red curly hair walked out first I could bree fly hear her name but I think know it was Jessie malin. My feeling wracked knowing I was after the second girl. She walked out onto the stage after nd posed for them then came back one she was done.

"Mckayla macenzi" a women said. I walked up with her to the start of the stage then walked out onto the platform.

"Aware next one is called Mckayla macenzi."

"She is a virgin. she's age seventeen. Her blood type is A negative and this is her first time doing this shall we start at two thousand" the women started as I stud there in my dress. A bunch of men shouted how much they would pay for me. I was superseded at how much they would pay for a simple scrony human. I was shocked when I hired the last bid go out.

"Fifty-thousand"

The hole room stope and went slant as a man in a black suit at the back of the room yelled. No more bids were made on me after that I walked back to were I was sitting get and waited for the others to be done. Once the auctions was all done we was told to grab aware things and wait on the frount stage four aware masters to come callect us. When my master came up to me he had black hair with a strange purple tint in the light. His suit was black with a red tie and a pure Wight rose. He held his hand out to me glairing at me to take it. I took his hand in mine and followed him to his car.

"Get in the back" he tells me harshly. Opening the door and pushing my head inside of the car. I sit at the side if the car and watch him get into the front. He didn't speak to me for the hole ride but I saw him look at me now and then as he drove down the empty highway. When we got to his house it looked amazing it had tree floors and by the looks of it more then 20 rooms. My master got out of the car and walked over my side conan ding me to get out. He yanked my hand pulling me out of the seat I was in and over to the front door. When we was inside there was a giant stair well that spilt into two. My master pulled me upstairs to the top floor and pulled me I to one of the biggest rooms witch I vessel was his.

"You will be staying in here every night you are my slave and my blood doner got that princess" he asked me harshly tightning his grip on my arm. I nod at him and he smirks. He yanks my bag out of my hand and let's me go he puts my bag onto a chair and looks and me with a grin. He snapped his fingers putting me in a tight Wight buttoned up tucked shirt that made my brests look big and pop out a bit more. a black skirt taht went down to just a bit above my neas. And Last a pair of black thin valcro shoes with Wight socks that go up to between my neas and ankle. My master smirks at me happily but still seamed a bit Un satisfied. He walked up to me handing me a small thin sharp silver knife. I knew what he wanted me to do. As soon as he had gave me the knife I cut a small slit onto my wrist. My master bites down taking blood out of me. It hurts at first but then I feel nothing but my blood being pulled to his moth. He pulled his moth from my wrist and put his pail snow Wight hands on my neck moving my hair out of the way. There was something abought vampiers drinking human blood that felt so relaxing when they did it. My master came close to me holding onto my lefts wrist and the right side of my neck. He had a glint of lust in his eyes but mostly thirst. He had been thirsty for a long time by the seams of it. "I won't drink anoymore off you tonight unless you feel comfortable with me doing so" he blinks his eyes once letting me see his unatral skylet blue more clearly.

I don't know What it was but something made me nod my head and tell him he could do as he wishes to me when I really hated the idea. It's like he somehow made me belive I wanted him to do what he wanted to do to me. My master swiftly moved behind me with his super Speed. "Why did I say yes" I ask him. My master smirks at me. Not moving his moth I hear what he sais to me. "Because your my slave and I'm your master you forget how powerful vampires are. You don't even know who I am do you" he tells me with out moving his lips. I shake my head at him. He explains to me how he is one of the most powerful vampires in this region and what some of his powers are. When he tells me he has mind reading I blush a bit. I was thinking he was cute and he new that I was thinking that the hole time. He smirked at me happily.