chapter 10:

Master put me onto my new blue bed slowly putting the blanket over me and making sure I'm warm and cozzy were I am. I was cozzy. I was warm but I wasn't happy I didn't want to be his personal slave ill be dead by the end of the week if I'm his. Is he crazy. Wait no let me refraze that is he insane no way am I doing this I have to get out of this. I open my eyes looking at him in confusion and he steares back at me with his Red eyes. If I don't get out soon I'll go mad just like him. He strokes my head gently then placing a kiss on my forehead I turn over to the other side feeling his eyes burn on my back. Why wasn't he leaving already. If I had to be his personal slave I at least want to sleep.
"You sleep baby girl we have a busy day tomorrow you and I" he smiles giving me one last peck on the cheek then walking out the room.

I looked around the room in a slight daze scanning my eyes over everything and the room then falling asleep peasfully without the pains all in my body for once.
At some point in the night I hurd the door Creek opens slightly and someone walks in. I sit up to look at who it was in the door way and see its oak he shuts the door behind him and walks up to me lifting the blanket up and cuddling up to my small body. I smile at him and lay dak down happily pushing my body closer to him to keep warm. Oak was sweet and the best person I knew at this hole place he was the only one who really cared for me here even lunic didn't I was just his slave to keep his reputation up. We both slept till morning and the sun was shining through the light sea blue curtains and hitting my face. I turn over from the light becoming face to face with oak. Oak sat up and stroked my head but quickly removed his hand he moved my hair quickly and looked at my forehead as well as my neck and all over me I was so confused to what he was looking at but when I put my hand on my head I felt something like liquid on my head. I moved my hand from my head and saw some blood on it. It was my stitch from a few weeks back it had come undone in the night and all over the rest of my body was hickys and bite marks. Was lunic in here at night drinking from me again. No he wouldn't do that at night right. I hope not. I sit up and walk into the hall fixing my clothes by tucking my top into my black skirt and dusting my skirt down as well. I walk down the hall and into the main room to see master lunch sitting down on a dark red crimzon small sofa. I stand by his side till he starts to notice me beside him. When he notices I'm there he stands up and grabs me around the waist. Why is he giving me all this attention he didn't before and why me why not one of the other girls when he smirks at me then notices the marks in me with his smirk fading. "What happened" he asked pulling me onto his lap as he sat down.

"I woke up like it" I tell him.
Master lunic runs a hand through his hair and I get a feeling his not telling me something but why.
"The stitches are from before you.....you bought me" I hesatently tell him. He pushes his hand through his hair again and grabs me tighter making me wince slightly. When he heard me wince he doesn't grab me as hard but leans back into his seat looking at me. It was very clear he was hiding something from me.

"Master what is it" I ask him holding the question back slightly as I bit my lower lip. Master lunic was going to answer but he bit his tongue holding the answer back till he sighs again and tells me to get up. I follow his orders and do as told by him. He gets up as well grabbing my wrist and pulling me up the stairs I see a glance of oak coming out of my room and into the main hall. Master lunic pulls me through the house up to the top floor and pulls down the laden to the attic. I look up at it terrified as to why he's making me come up there with him what dose this have to do with anything. He tells me to go up the ladder so I do following behind him. When we get up into the attic it's all dusty and messy but looks like a big bedroom. A dusty black stuffy bed was in the middle of the room again the wall. The small windows that's was in the room was boarded up with planks of wood and dark black fabric so no light was coming in the room. I look around the room seeing nothing else but a few photos of a small boy with black hair and his eyes was closed as he was floating in the air wearing a red and black flannel T-shirt, blue jeans and a pair of black shoes as well as a Wight top under his flannel. When he finally did open his eyes he fell onto his back and rolled onto his chest getting back up again staring at me and master lunic.

"What are you doing you said she wasn't coming up her" the boy yells.

"Marshal Lee this is Mckayla. Mckayla this is marshal Lee the person who bit you last night" he tells me