chapter 3:

I woke up to my master holding onto me in my slave outfit. He had drank a lot of blood out of me yesterday. He told me what his name was altho I never thought it would be what he told me he told me to call him master when we was around others and his name when was alone. My master had no top on as he clung onto me. He had pulled up part of my skirt. Unbuttoned the top three buttons on my top and pulled it out sliding his hands onto my waist. I keeped wriggling around to try make him stop but every time I moved even in the slightest he held me tighter against his chest. I purged open my eyes and looked at him. His skin had now turned to a pail sun kiss. His hair Was all curled and in his face making me smile a bit. "Master lunic" I say in a whisper wanting him to wake up from his sleep.

"What" he growles back. I jump slightly falling to the floor as his grip is now loose on me. I stand to my feet and wait for his comands for the day. My master lunic sits up and looks at me. I tucked in my top doing it back up and brushed down my skirt from its posishions my master hand put them in.

"Alright your chores for today is tidy the house up cook diner prep the table and read up on your vampire masters oh and no talking to the male slaves or you will be my dinner again tonight" I nod my head and he excuses me to go do my chorse. I walk out of the room and go to all the rooms I was told I was aloud in. My master walked past the room I was in and I caught a glymps of his atier. He was in a black suit and had a red rose in his right hand. I looked away from him and carried on cleaning the room. I don't know who's room this is but it was very messy. Books, papers, dolls and stains of wine was every were. When I had finished cleaning all the rooms I was aloud in I bumped into someone. A bunch of books scattered across the room and I fell to the floor. I looked up to see who was the ideot who bumped into me was. A male slave was standing above me stumbling to the floor picking up all the books that flew every were.  Master had told me not to speak to the male slaves but why he looked so sweet. He had beautiful amber eyes and red hair that was curled over his eyes. Freckles over his cheeks and the brim of his nose. He was wearing black trousers, a button up top, black no sleave jumper and black shoes that looked like they was almost warn out. I helped him pick up the books the gave him them. 

"I'm so sorry beg my pardon ma'am I'm oak" he introduces himself. I nod at him and walk off. The boy looked back to see me walking down to the stairs preparing a dinner for the other slaves and setting the table up for master lunic when he gets home. I didn't really understand why I needed to prep the table masters only made us prep them when he was planing on bringing someone back I had to be in bed by eleven but some of the others did nightly jobs for master lunic. One I was done I went up to the libary master had told me he had. I had been walking up and down all day to do all my choirs even doing cleaning up after some of the other slaves that had left messes around.

When I walked into the libary I saw the red headed boy called oak placing a load of book were they belonged on the shelves. He spots me smiling watching me look around the selves. "Is there something your looking for ma'am" he asked me climbing down from his lader. 

Master told me not to talk to him what do I do. I feel bad for just ignoring him like I am he must think I'm so rude. I look up at him and smile he smiles back. Oak repeats his question walking up to me. I look at all the books around me then shake my head and continue to look for a book on the vampires that are mostly know. When I find nothing going I sight and fall to the floor it was 8 and I had to still Find the book three hours left to find it. Oak sees me again and meals down to me. "Ma'am what's wrong" he askes me. 

Once again I look at him not be given able to tell him a word or even talk to him. "Ah I see master told you not to talk to the males yes"

I nod my head at him and he smiles shaking his head. "You know you can speak to me master knows I wouldn't touch someone like you ma'am not unless you needed a hand or I was told other wise" he tells me.

I smile and release a breth i was holding In side of me the hole time. The boy held his hand out to me and I took it gratefully. He walked back over to he was putting the books and I follow. I look at the books he's putting back to see there the once I needed. I pick up on if the books and stear at the red taterd cover with the tital the blood rose. I opened the book to see two names. Lady aria main and Lord mase main. Under there names was two picters of simulare looking people. They must have been brother and sister or something like that. Once I had finished reading three different books it was ten so I got up put my book on a cart for th next slave to finish off.

I swisted, tosed and turned trying to get comfterbull in my bed but nothing worked. I sat up and walked to oaks room knocking on the door. To my hope he answerd opening it up slightly. "What are you doing here master won't be happy with you" he tells me.

"I can't sleep can I stay with you oak pleas" I ask him with a small pout. Oak sighs and pulls me into his room.

"Fine you can stay the night just be careful when you leave in the morning" he tells me climbing into his bed. I lay down next to him with his arm draped over my waist. He pulled the quilt up on me keeping me warm in his precance.