•Supernatural Imagines• #123: "I Will Burn The World"

"I Will Burn The World"
Dean

•THIS IS PART ONE OF A REQUEST! I DIDN'T MAKE IT RIGHT SO THIS WILL LEAD UP TO SOMETHING WORSE•

Imagine... After a case gone wrong it left you with a broken leg and a concussion, the boys rushed you to the hospital but the one to stay with you overnight was Dean. He's been there for you for the past several weeks of your recovery, helping you start moving again and getting your life back.

•A MONTH AGO•

The sound of gun shots in the air made you panic, you couldn't find either of the boys so it worried you. Hiding on the side of Impala, facing away from the side of the road seemed like the safest option.

A blast of bullets came raining down on the hood of the Impala, you screamed out in fear. Dean's voice sounded in the near distance almost like an echo.

"Y/N!!" You were caught by surprise, two hands grabbed you from above and slammed you against the hood of the Impala. It was a fucking fanged freak.

You didn't think twice before pulling out your, it may be ineffective but it was the first thing that came to mind. The vamp grabbed your arm, twisting it until you freed your weapon.

Your scream filled the chilling air, you could hear Dean struggling to get to you but he was held down, as well was Sam by his side.

*DEAN'S POV*

She was so close, I could get to her if this vamp douche wasn't planted on my damn chest. I could hear her crying out for help but I was useless.

"This is what happens" The vamp grabbed Y/N by the throat, on top of my baby! If he hurts one hair on her damn beautiful head I swear to go-

The snapping of bones filled small area of silence, Y/N screamed and fell to the ground, I can still remember the sound of her skull smashing against the roadside. It was cruel.

"I'm gonna kill you!-" Before I could even finish my sentence a blast of white light came over the guys face. It was Cas.

Although I was thrilled to see Cas was alright, Y/N needed me. I rushed to her side and grabbed her in my arms, didn't think again before (with the help of Sam) placing her in the Impala and driving off.

•NOW•

The sound of machines beeping and gurneys being rolled into rooms filled your ears, you felt warm and dull. Pieces of your memory was gone and you were left utterly confused.

"Dean?" Your eyes fluttered open and you felt a hand grab your arm tightly, it was Dean. "W-what happened?"

Dean looked so happy, you could tell he hadn't had any sleep. The bags under his eyes could make your tea in the morning.

"Y/N, thank fuck!" Dean tangled his hand into yours and held your warm hand to his cold cheek and kissed it. You smiled but it sort of faded, like your memory.

"What happened, Dean?" Dean stared oddly at you, like he didn't want to be reminded of it but he knew he had to tell you.

He stood up and grabbed a damp towel that the nurse gave him in case you woke up, he padded your sweaty face with it, cooling you down. 

"We were jumped on the roadside coming back home, one fang banger got you and broke your leg. I'm so sorry" You grabbed Dean's hand, stopping him from padding you and stared into his disappointed eyes.

"Why are you apologizing?" You asked, Dean just removed your hand and clasped it in his large hands.

"I failed, Y/N. You could've died last night and I watched instead of helped, I would've been responsible for your-" Dean didn't even want to finish. Dean always feared losing somebody he cared about, especially you.

"You didn't fail, Dean. For god sakes you're here now and I'm alive, that's all that matters and it's just a leg." Dean just put his head in the ball of his fist that held your hand.

"That's not the point!" Dean raised his voice ever so slightly at you, causing you to flinch. "You don't understand what I would do if you were to get seriously hurt, I would burn this whole world down just to get you back, I'd die for you." That meant nothing as a Winchester.

Dean never said this before, you knew he cared about you but not this much. It was heartwarming that he cared so much about you but he'd do the same for anybody.

"Isn't that your job? To protect those who can't protect themselves, die for people, for strangers." Dean smirked and wiped away a tear that appeared in the corner of his eye.

"You think I choose to protect you? Y/N, if I'm being honest you could do this on your own- well obviously not. I don't do this because I have to, I do this because I care about you" Dean didn't take his eyes off of you "I do this because you're apart of my life, you make my life worth living. No matter how many people I protect it'll never match up to saving you just once."

This is when you started to cry, it was your turn to deliver the tears. Dean was the sweetest man you've ever met, knowing he felt more towards you then just a brotherly relationship warmed your heart.

"Dean..." You shyly spoke, but Dean knew exactly what you wanted. He grabbed your face and pushed his lips on to yours, not in a sensual and fast way, in a slow and soft way. Something you've never experienced before.

Dean retracted and stared into your Y/E/C eyes, keeping a warm smile on at all times.

"What?" You smiled and giggled like a little girl again.

"I love you so much, I always have." Dean laughed back and you just gave him a hug, so deep and so much feeling.

"I love you too."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER IMAGINES AND GIVE THEM A VOTE AND A COMMENT!!

•ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200K VIEWS?!? THATS INCREDIBLE GUYS!!!•