•Supernatural Imagine• #108: Professor Winchester?

•Professor Winchester•
Dean

Requested By: YAYA619

Imagine... Sam and Dean wanted you to live a normal life they put you back in school, but after a case brought the boys back to your school one of the Winchesters are not just your brother.. Dean was your professor for the day. Great.

You walked into your final class, books in your tired hands and your face stubborn from your painfully pulled back pony tail, restricting any pieces of your black hair from falling out.

"You're late." You didn't even look at your professor right now, you were too pissed and were probably gonna give him attitude anyways.

Tossing your books on to the one empty desk around the back middle of the row of other desks, you finally made eye contact with your professor.

"Don't make me give you detention, Ms Munoz." You almost shit yourself, what the hell was he doing here?!

You were speechless, your dark eyes were glued to your brother, what the fuck was he even doing here?

"Dean?" You choked.

•5 HOURS EARLIER•

"Sandra, you have to be careful." Dean never called me by my real name, this must've been serious.

You threw your books in your locker as you held the phone on your shoulder for support.

"What's happening? Is there something wrong?" You knew Dean wasn't gonna tell you, they never researched cases in front of you anymore considering they've literally forced you out of the Hunting lifestyle.

Dean did up his tie and smirked over the phone "It's alright, I'll take care of everything." 

"Dean? What does that mean?- Dean! damnit." He hung up on you.

•NOW•

"Munoz, would you like to hold up the classes time anymore than you're now? Or shall we go on?" Dean was never logical enough to use words like shall, that one time he used "thus" made you confused enough.

"Uhh no, sorry." You didn't even know how to react anymore, your friggin brother was your professor right now, what the hell?

"Good, now meet me after class, Miss." You quickly nodded and tugged angrily and frustratingly at your uniform skirt, this was too weird.

As the tables cleared you remained seated, you were filled with different emotions. Mostly confusion considering it's not everyday that your brother is your professor.

You made you way down the aisle and stood directly facing Dean, he had some explaining to do.

"What the actual fuck?! What are you doing here?" Dean smirked which made you angry, he always did that and it made you want to rip the smile off of his smug face.

Dean began to loosen his tie and unbutton his uncomfortably tight dress shirt, he wasn't suitable for a college teacher.

"I needed to make sure you were alright, have you seen anything today?" Dean asked, what did he mean by that?