{Supernatural Imagine} #100: Biggest Suprise Ever

We have made it to the 100th!! I'm so proud of all y'all for reading and commenting your thoughts!!

This Imagine is not written by myself, this imagine was written by _Penguin_G_ for the 100th Imagine contest back in June! Hope y'all love it, I really did and it's really amazing! (all praises from this imagine should be directed to Gracie herself, or in the comments below)

JUST A HEADS UP, I PUT MY OWN COMMENTS IN THE STORY SO BE AWARE OF THAT :)

Imagine... You've been waiting for this day! It's finally your birthday. It hasn't been your first birthday with The Winchester's, but today you felt like it was gonna be better, But not?

I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach as my body slowly started waking up. I hate mornings. I huffed and found the strength to open my eyes, I looked over at my bedside table. The clock read 8:30. I sighed knowing there'd be no way I was going back to sleep now that I had opened my eyes and moved.

I grunted as I sat up and rolled out of bed. I sniffed my clothes and recoiled at the stench from my last hunt still lingering on them. I made sure the door to my room was locked so no Winchester Bro walked in on me.. Again.

I climbed into the shower, washing out the grime in my hair. I dried myself off and put on a t-shirt, jeans, and the mandatory plaid shirt. I walked down the hallway towards the room which was dubbed the "War Room" by Dean. I passed the kitchen, when a wonderful aroma met my nose. I back tracked to see a stack of pancakes sitting on the counter. I smiled and walked in. I was suddenly tackled to the floor. The faint smell of gunpowder told me it was Dean.

"Dean!" I groaned. Dean's face was hovering over me with a smile.

"Morning, Gracie!" He smiled.

"Morning Dean," I replied. "Um.. Why did you tackle m-" I was interrupted by Dean tickling my side. I let out a noise in between a scream and a laugh. I trashed, trying to get away from the squirrel. "Deeeeeaaaaannnnnn, stoooooooooop!" I did not like being tickled and Dean knew that. I stopped laughing long enough to perform evasive maneuvers. I swiftly lifted my leg off the floor, my knee connecting with Dean's vital regions. He groaned and rolled on the floor next to me.

"That was dirty," Dean grumbled, holding his crotch. I smirked and stood, running towards the door only to be snatched up by a moose.

"Gotcha!" Sam giggled. I tried to get out of his grip to no avail. Then, Cas appeared out of nowhere. He had a mischievous smile on his face.

"Cas, don't you dare," I warned. Sam had his arms wrapped tightly around my arms, and Cas slowly stepped towards me. He then proceeded tickling my sides. I started laug- screaming again. "No fair! You're double teaming me!" The two let out a laugh. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and gave in. "I yield! I yield!" Cas stopped tickling me and I huffed and puffed, all the while glaring at Cas.

"Don't be like that, Gracie," Cas pouted.

"You baited me, with pancakes," I frowned.

"Oh get over it, besides you still get to eat them," Sam added. I smirked and practically sprinted to the counter. Dean had finally recovered. I swallowed the pieces of pancake in my mouth.

"So what's up? You made me pancakes, tickled me, and you keep smiling at me," I asked.

"You did forget," Dean stated. I squinted at the trio.

"What is the date?" Cas asked.

"May 9th-" I face palmed upon realizing. "How could I forget my own birthday?!" Sam let out a laugh.