{Supernatural Imagines} #95: Date Night with Dean

•THIS IMAGINE HAS BEEN REQUESTED BY superwholockgrl4life HOPE YOU ENJOY•

Imagine... Dean always told you that Hunting was a huge burden and you'd never have a normal life, he wasn't wrong. After you started to dating you haven't had any time to yourselves, so coming back from a Hunt Dean decided to take you on a secret date... Here we go.

"Dean, You could at least tell me where we're going instead of blinding me?" Dean's smile was a mile wide as he hovered his hands over your eyes, he didn't want this surprise to be ruined.

"You'll see soon"

Nearly stumbling up the staircase, you heard classical music start dancing through your ears, Dean began to tap his finger to the sound which angered you to the point of smacking his hands off your face.

"Oh.my.god" you stood in amazement of the beautiful scenery, the floors were a delicate white, the ceiling was high with classical chandeliers dangling dangerously close to the ground and then stood you, in your averagely classy dress. Dean told you to wear something dressy but all you had was a tight fitted dress that Charlie bought for your prom.. Nothing spectacular, not nearly as beautiful as the stuck up plastic bags walking past you.

"Dean... This is- incredible?" You were still taken aback by it all, you stared back at your date who looked terribly out of place. it made you almost sad. "Are you alright?"

Dean nodded, he really wasn't though. Dean wasn't the type for fancy restaurant, but he's doing this for you, so you can have a normal night for once. "I've never done classy- not really."

You understood, and you weren't gonna make Dean do something he was uncomfortable with on his normal night, this wasn't just your night, it was both of yours.

"Come on," You grabbed Dean's hand and darted out the front door, Dean was confused but he followed "Tonight, were not dining in some classy ass palace.. We're gonna do something that we know best".

Dean smirked and threw his keys over the hood of the Impala for you to gracefully catch, opening the door you both were ready.

"Let's go Winchester," You turned to Dean and smiled, he didn't resist to do the same. You truly loved this man.

•••

"I've been scared to do this, I haven't exactly been the most..." Dean trailed off but you knew what he meant, Hunting was never gonna go away and it got in the way of you and Dean's relationship, but what exactly were you supposed to do? "I love you, and I don't ever want you to think I don't wanna make time for you".

"Dean.. I understand, hunting is apart of our lives and it'll never disappear, those sons of bitches will always come back".

Pulling up to a local restaurant in Lawrence, Dean stared very oddly, like he was trying to remember something, "This place?-"

"Is where we first met, you bought me pie here and we talked for hours afterwards, you even gave me your number?" Dean chuckled as well did you, this was better than some fancy out of place restaurant.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" You turned your head to the beautiful man sitting next to you. "You tell me everyday".

"Because it's true, I love you, Y/N. Don't ever forget that." Dean leaned over and softly kissed your not as badly chapped lips, this man was truly magnificent.

"Well... shall we?" You smirked, and Dean knew exactly what you meant by that.

"Let's eat until we can't physically bring ourselves to move, m'lady". Dean quickly got out of the car and opened your door for you.

"Thank you, kind Winchester." You brushed your hand over Dean's toned chest and he couldn't stop giggling like an idiot.

"Keep this up and we won't make it to dessert?" Dean scolded your actions as he grabbed your hand and you laughed, "When do we ever NOT make it to dessert?"

"Very true."

After two burgers and several pies later, you and Dean called it quits on the food. You literally had the urge to put your feet up but you refrained from the temptation.

"I still can't believe how old you've gotten? You're starting to get slow at your age, Winchester," You were referring to his many injuries and bruises he's shown you throughout the hunts.

"Shut up," Dean smirked and stared deadly into your eyes, you couldn't bring yourself to silence yourself. The few people around you started to notice and got very annoyed by your sudden outburst. "I can still kick ass."

Dean and yourself laughed as you drank a beer at the booth, he couldn't stop staring at you as you smiled. This man truly loved you with all his heart.

Dean didn't take his eyes off you as he said these few words, "I never wanna lose you, you're mine and only mine." That surprised you, the way he looked at you, the way his gaze ravished across you. It made you melt.

"I love you too," You reached your hand across the table, allowing his hand to warm yours delightfully, it was an amazing feeling that you couldn't describe.

You leaned over the table and whispered some fouls words into Dean's ear, finishing with one final sentence, "Now let's get back to the Bunker, I have some things to show you. It's your turn for a surprise."

ADD ME ON SNAP FOR STREAKS: holland_gittens

THANKS FOR READING! I HOPE EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY superwholockgrl4life. THIS IMAGINE WAS FUN TO WRITE AND TOOK A LITTLE LONGER THAN MOST!

I DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE NEXT IMAGINE WILL BE OUT, I AM STILL LINING UP IMAGINES AND WRITING THEM, HOPEFULLY IT'LL BE SOON, SCHOOL IS JUST REALLY PUSHING ITS WAY BETWEEN ME AND IMAGINES THESE DAYS:(

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PART, BUH BYE!!