{Supernatural Imagine} #97: Christmas Shopping w/ Gabriel

SOMEONE REQUESTED I DO A GABRIEL IMAGINE. HERE YOU GO BOO!

Imagine... Christmas is in a couple of weeks, and you still haven't gotten the boys anything. They've teased you about yours and it made you angry. It was time to go shopping, but not alone.

"What do you get a bunch of children that break everything they own?" You trudged through the busy shopping center, you've never been more miserable in your life. At least you had a friend with you.

"You have kids?" Gabe chuckled to himself which caused you to give him an annoyed yet not angry glare, he was a pain but he was your best friend.

"Get them a gift card to Urban Outfitters. They're Winchesters, they'd dive head first into the fiery pits of hell if it meant free flannels for the rest of their dead lives."

Gabriel wasnt wrong but, they've probably already done that.

"Do you think Dean would like Guitar Hero?" He loved the idea of playing guitar, maybe it'd be nice to give him that. Yeah!

Gabe nodded, that was a good idea. Go you "Do it."

You walked out of EB Games with a small bag, which you passed Gabe to hold. Now what do you get Sam?

"Now what do you get Gigantic?" Gabe started walking off towards a Hot Topic, or as you remember Cas calling it, Hot Topical.

You stared through the window, eveything was fandom related and you've never been happier in your entire life.

"Oh my holy ghost! We need to go inside!" You pratically dragged Gabe inside by his arm, this was gonna be a long trip.

"I can't believe you bought 2 MCR CD's and a Doctor Who blanket." You smiled as you hugged your purchases. What can you say, you love MCR and DW.

"Hey, I've always wanted to go to an MCR concert" (hint) Gabriel just grinned and walked away with the bags.

"Ugh, What should I get Sam and Cas?" This was harder than you thought, they weren't easy to buy for.

You turned around in suspicion, Gabe's been very quiet.

What? Where the hell did he go?

In seconds Gabe finally returned, but he wasn't empty handed. Gabe held two Vince Vicente albums, and in the other he had a plushie, an adorable fuzzy Bee that was the size of your head.

"Omg! Gabe, that's so friggin adorable!!!" You literally wanted to hug that Bee all day, and you probably would do it.

"You're welcome." Gabe was truly a great friend, even though he wasn't a huge fan of the Winchester's or Cas, he still helped you find them a Christmas gift. He was awesome.

"You're amazing, and invited to Christmas" Gabe's face lit up in excitement, he was actually invited to Christmas this year.

You and Gabe both shared a heart warming embrace together. It was definitely a happy holiday.

OMG GUYS!! WASN'T THAT ADORABLE?!? THAT WAS A VERY THOUGHT OUT IMAGINE THAT I WROTE IN LIKE 10 MINUTES!!

THE 100TH WILL BE PUBLISHED ON CHRISTMAS DAY!! AFTER THAT I AM GOING TO TAKE A WEEK BREAK ON IMAGINES (TO WORK ON MORE IMAGINES BECAUSE I HAVE IDEAS FOR FURTHER IMAGINES JUST HAVEN'T WRITTEN THEM YET)

I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING. STAY POSITIVE AND STAY AWESOME!!! ❤️

(98th Imagine comes out December 16th, 99th Will come out December 19, 100th Comes out December 25th)