{Supernatural Imagine} #86: Holy, Winchester

Y/F= Your Best Friends Name. If you don't got friends like me! (Jk) Just say me :) (not jk)

Imagine... It's been years since you and Dean last spoke, it didn't end on a good note and it's left you broken for years, lately there's been things happening in your apartment.. It was time to call professionals, you remembered a number your friend used once when she had something paranormal happen to her, you got the number but didn't know who would pick up the phone... Dean Fucking Winchester.

This has been happening frequently, cold spots, weird feelings, and just plain weird, it was time to call someone that could actually help, not some random voice saying "Cleanse this god awful excuse for a home"

"Y/F? You called these 2 guys up once to help with the problems in your house, right?" Y/F used to have the worst experiences in her house, it got to the point where she wouldn't go back there forever, she stayed at your place mostly all the time.

"Yeah, Why? What's going on?" She wasn't the type to remember everything, especially stuff that's life threatening?! Thanks Y/BFF/N.

"What's the number, I need the number. This is getting crazy." You hated this, you felt unsafe, especially with a child in the house. (Yes you have a baby child, and it's gorgeous, you gorgeous thing you!)

As Y/F read off the number you began to write it in your small notepad, this needed to be done tonight!

*10 MINUTES LATER* (your friend is a talker)

Dean was practically passed out on the table in the main room, Sam was on his laptop like usual.

"Dean?" Dean's phone ringing was the most annoying sound ever for Sam, he had to hear it god knows how many times in a friggin day.

"What?!" Dean's face was startled as his brother practically announced his name, it made Sam smile.

"Pick up your damn phone?" After Sam's focus went back to his laptop, Dean finally answered his phone.

"Hello?" He sounded terribly sick, what the hell Dean?

"Is this Mr. Floyd? From Ghost Protection?" You were seriously willing to try anything, even if this guys name reminded you of Pink Floyd.

"Uhh yeah," Dean paused. Sitting up on his chair he coughed for Sam. "Me and my partner Mr. Hendricks is also here with me." So there was two of them?

"Yeah, Hi?" This was getting sketchier by the minute, everything was just very odd. "So you helped my friend awhile ago with her issue and I wanted to call and see if you both were busy? If not if you could come down to Wyoming to help me with my problem?" This sounded terribly awkward.

"Sure! That was.. Quite the time ago?" Dean laughed like he actually knew, shortly before getting smacked by Sam.

"You just need to tell us where you live and we will be there by morning." Dean smirked as Sam rolled his eyes, how Dean said it was so pervy.

"Oh of course-"

*THAT MORNING*