•Supernatural Imagine• #120: Bobby's Girl

Bobby's Girl
Bobby

Requested By: ginalaxx

Imagine... You're Bobby Singers daughter, life is hard when you have a strict father but also even harder when he's still grieving the loss of his "son" Dean.

"Dad! It's not fair, you let Sam and Dean do everything for me! Why can't I do this one thing for myself?!" You were enraged, Bobby always treated you like a child because he didn't trust you on your own.

Bobby slammed his hands down on his desk that was covered in empty beer bottles and books. Your dad hasn't been the same since Dean went to hell, it's been hard.

"Don't you mention his name. Gina, you're too young to be going out on your own, especially when it comes to hunting!"

"I'm old enough to make my own decisions, I've been training and I'm ready to go on my own and do what the boys do, dad" Bobby knew you were brave and self assured but you were his baby, he couldn't lose you too.

Bobby hung his head down with guilt, he trusted you but not on your own hunting. It was too dangerous.

"Honey... You know what's out there isn't like the training-"

"I know that! Sam's taken me several times on a case and I've done perfectly fine" Bobby wasn't having it, he's always been about overprotecting you ever since your mom died but you're 18 now. "Dad, I'm old enough now to make my own decisions, I know what's out there and how to be ready."

Bobby didn't show anger towards you right now, he knew he was powerless so he showed you sincere compassion. Your dad has always been a good man who held his loved ones close when they don't hold him at all.

"Gina..." Bobby didn't look you in the eyes but you could hear his voice breaking, he knew he was losing his daughter to the life.

You just stood there with your hunting gear present, long wavy hair in a messy bun and your hazel eyes fixated on your dad, one final time.

"I'm doing this dad, and you know what I'm going to do" Bobby knew; ever since Dean died you've never been the same, you've been searching for clues and ways to bring him back (that you didn't tell your dad) but you've figured it out.

"Don't you dare walk out that door, young lady" But that's exactly what you did, staring one final time into Bobby's sad eyes you took it in and without looking back you were gone.

Jumping into your old beat up car Bobby fixed for you, you sped off into the moonlight, allowing the dirt on the road to be your only guide.

"Now... How do you summon an angel?"

THANKS FOR READING THIS OVERDUE IMAGINE!! AND THANK YOU ginalaxx FOR REQUESTING IT :)

NEXT IMAGINE IS GOING TO BE A DEANxDAMON CROSSOVER IN PURGATORY!!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME HOPEFULLY LOL:)