•Supernatural Imagine• #121: Purgatory Brothers

Purgatory Brothers
Dean Winchester & Damon Salvatore

*GOT THIS IDEA FROM @thesam.winchester ON INSTA*

Imagine... Exploring purgatory is hard but it isn't hard when you're alone. Dean is trapped in purgatory and he soon realizes that he isn't alone. Teaming up to fight what is lurking in the shadows with the darkness of the night himself seems to be the most normal thing he's gone through.

The smell of decay and rancid odour of a dying corpse lingered in the air, everything was broad, the spacious surrounding filled the this man's bright green eyes with pure horror.

A long pointed knife was held clasped in Dean's dirty hand. He held it with resilience, like he'd just came back from war and ready to face another storm coming his way.

It was silent and cold, nothing about this atmosphere seemed safe and Dean didn't even know what he was getting himself into. Staring into the abyss was enough to make someone jump out of their skin, but not Dean Winchester.

"Fuck me." Dean stared at the pair of red eyes that stared back at him, his stance became ready and hard. He stared death in the eye.

"Cmon bitch."

"Buddy.. Hello? Sad man on the floor, are you there?" The voice wasn't recognizable to Dean, his vision wasn't totally there and neither was his body.

"Wh- who the hell are you?" Dean asked groggily and tiresome, the man with sharp blue eyes. The man was tall, well built with a raspy and annoyed voice. He looked to be a smoulder with sex eyes and beautiful dark brown hair.

Full conscious mode kicked in, grabbing the hilt of his blade Dean flung it at the mans head but that didn't end well. The man grabbed Dean's arm mid swing, revolving Dean's arm and the blade that connected together and stopped at his neck.

"I'd rethink who the enemy here is" This man was fast and strong, he overpowered Dean that's for sure. The man took the blade from Dean and pocketed it.

Dean shoved him off harshly, he wasn't scared but he was filled with questions that he knew wouldn't be easily answered.

"Who the hell are you? And where the hell am I?" Dean demanded with a heavy voice of complete seriousness.

"Dude, are you new here? Well obviously, you're gone, bye bye, erased from the earth and this is where every supernatural creature comes after death-"

"I'm in friggin purgatory? Are you actually kidding me right now?!" Dean was shocked but not by much, he was more pissed.

"We call it the other side but anyways- Oh my name is Damon by the way, didn't know if it was lost in junk mail or what but yeah, you're here and you will be here for quite a long time." Damon shrugged, keeping his stupid smug look of confidence and that look of "I'm completely better than you" at a 10.

Dean was still filled with questions but that was for another time right now, he had to figure out how the hell to get out of here.

"Walk?" Dean asked smirking, even Damon was confused for a moment. What did he mean?

"At least buy me dinner before you sneak me off somewhere to canoodle. I know I'm irresistible but please... I'm worth more than that" Damon said slyly like fucking butter.