{Supernatural Imagine} #98: Song Of A Broken Man

Imagine... After a Hunt that went wrong in a Vampire's Nest, Dean got bitten. He hid it from Sam and yourself for weeks but eventually told you, he hasn't told Sam yet and he knew what was gonna happen...

Dean lied in physical and mental pain, dealing with this hasn't been easy on him, depression has gotten to the Winchester boy and it hasn't been pretty. You've stopped him multiple times from harming himself and had to watch him closely while he held his weapons.

You stroked hair off of Dean's sweaty forehead, you felt terrible for him, having to go through this pain again, "Dean... You're getting worse, it's becoming noticeable, you know you have to tell Sam eventually?"

Dean's sick and scared eyes darted towards yours and gave you the most chilling and upset look he's ever pulled.

Grabbing your hand, he held you in a death grip.

"Do whatever to me... Just pleas- please don't tell Sammy," You could see the pain growing in the poor boys eyes, he was truly terrified of his brother finding out.

Knowing that if Sam knew, he'd have to put his brother down, and you didn't want that. No one wanted that, but as a Hunter, it's necessary.

"Dean... don't make this any harder for yourself, please don't."

Dean shook his head, terrified of what you were gonna do next. "If you love me- You won't tell Sam. Promise me?" Dean's shaky voiced cracked under the sadness and the pressure of his words, breaking your heart even more.

"Alright.."

*
*
*

*
*
*

•3 DAYS LATER•

"Sam never found out the truth, I kept my promise to him. I gave him my word and I promised him I'd never tell Sam."

You stared blankly ahead, your mind was somewhere else, but your heart stayed true to what was ahead of it.

"I never told anyone, not even his own blood. Did I feel bad? Yes, because Sammy doesn't know the truth."

You didn't look away from the rising sun across the cold, chilling winter water, this was peaceful.

"He'll never know that I killed Dean Winchester."

HOW WAS THAT?? A SHORT IMAGINE WITH NO REAL END. I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT😂

ITS ALMOST THE 100TH GUYS!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! STAY POSITIVE AND STAY YOU! ❤️