{Supernatural Imagine} 110: Birthday Bashed

Birthday Bashed
Sam

Requested By: girlMichaelGC

Imagine... You never cared much for you Birthday, but you didn't expect the Winchester Boys to forget. They have been busy tracking down the British Men Of Letters but it still would've been nice for them to remember.

Another day, another misery awaiting to happen. (my week) Today was your birthday but you knew it would just be yet another disappointment.

Sulking out of bed, you threw your Doctor Who plush blanket around your cold body and dragged yourself out of your bedroom.

No smell, no noise, just sullen silence filled the Bunker hallways. It was a Friday and Dean wasn't even blasting music like the normal way to wake you up. Weird.

You tracked down the cold floors until you came upon Dean's room, no one was inside and you knew when Dean was asleep. His body always on one side leaving the other empty like he was awaiting somebody to sit next to him, him always face down on the mattress like he was afraid to look up at the ceiling because something might be there.

You had no need to go inside his room, laundry was done last night and his bed was his own responsibility.

Leading yourself to the next room for the sheer hope of another Winchester to be present you opened Sam's door, which he always kept shut. Without shock the room was empty but much neater than Dean's.

No surprise there.

*click*

The faint noise of boots hitting the ground softy alerted you to go into full blown Hunter mode. Without thought you pulled a knife from your sweatpants pocket and lunged it over your shoulder with ease. You rushed with aggression and panicking adrenaline in that moment.

The man grabbed your wrist and turned the blade away from him, until he physically forced you to release the weapon from your grasp.

You stared into what you thought would be the eyes of death.

"Sam!"

Sam assisted you into the kitchen, pocketing your knife in his jeans so it is no longer in your reach.

"I am still very sorry about that, I thought you guys were gone" Sam smiled as you both sat down at the table. You were still confused on why Sam was even here, he was suppose to be working a case with Mary and Dean.

Sam smirked and started to rummage in his pockets, he didn't immediately pull out the strange thing that he hid gently in the palm of his hand.

The immense curiosity of the unknown grew deep within you. What was inside Sam's hand? Was it from Dean too? Did he even remember my birthday?

"What's that?" You asked, trying to hid the burning question of "Did you guys forget?" With a smile.

Sam got out of his seat, making you a tad nervous. What was he doing?

"Dean found this at an antique shop in Ohio" As Sam pushed your hair to the side, he clipped the short necklace around your neck. It hovered over your collarbones, captivating your attention.

"This is beautiful! But... what is it?" The necklace had a locket on it, the symbols weren't anything from the English history.

"I really have no idea, Dean thought it looked nice and I think considering the mess he made in there... he should have at least bought something" Sam chuckled which caused you to smile. It was always pleasing to see one Winchester happy, it didn't happen usually.

You wrapped your arms around Sam's chest, the warmth made you feel safe but the stench of "hunt" made you detach yourself from him.

"Thank you so much!" This wasn't the idle Birthday but all you wanted was for someone to be there with you, at least Sam would be there. "Hey, you wanna go to the mall?"

Sam didn't even hesitate to say yes, it was your birthday so he was gonna go along with anything you wanted for the day. Anyways, you did deserve it.

"Of course. Happy birthday, Y/N" Sam stared entirely into your Y/E/C eyes, not taking his eyes off you.

You stopped from leaving the room and turned back to Sam who looked completely serious. He was the serious one between himself and Dean but not usually with you.

"Thanks Sam" You smiled and gave him another hug, this man made you feel special... he made you feel loved and appreciated.

Leaving the room, you left Sam behind to go change into new clothes. Sam stood there looking completely speechless.

"I love you." He whispered in a hard tone.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND I AM SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT I HAVE BEEN SHOCKINGLY BUSY OVER THE MARCH BREAK AND JUST THROUGHOUT THIS YEAR!

THIS IMAGINE WAS FOR @girlMichaelGC FOR HER BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING DAY, I KNOW IT'S WAY OVER BUT STILL😊

COME BACK NEXT WEEK FOR A MORE SPORTY REQUESTED IMAGINE! LETS PLAY BALL