Blackness covers the screen, indicating the slides are over.

"In simpler terms, Apollo sends a plague to the Greeks, because they captured the daughter of one of his priests. Agamemnon is forced to give her back, but also takes away Briseis from her owner Achilles. Achilles is angry and refuses to fight. Point blank, he's a pussy," she humors, earning a chorus of laughs from the class.

A good break from the previous tension.

"But when his friend Patroclus is killed by Hector, he starts to fight again and kills Hector in a duel. He killed his friend, so he wants to beat a bitch ass," I chuckle along with her statement.

"Later Hector's father Priam comes in secret to Achilles to take back his favorite son's body to give it a proper funeral, which Achilles allows him to do. And it all ends with the funeral of Hector," she finishes.

The room fills with murmurs and I furrow my eyebrows. Her eyes glance over at me, "You have a question, Miss Jauregui? I can see your gears turning," she smiles at me.

I give her a shy smile, my cheeks suddenly hot. I bite the inside of my lip as silence engulfs the class. I instantly get nervous.

Another hand passes through my hair, biting my lip for a split second.

"Did...they ever give her back? I mean Apollo casts this plague and Agamemnon decides to steal Briseis from Achilles? That makes no sense."

She hums, nodding her head, "Now that's the question.

"The Greeks were hella prideful; never admitting when they do wrong." I raise my eyebrow as she continues.

"Though, the story continues in Odyssey," she chuckles.

"Now, before the questions come, y'all should know by now that I teach backwards."

"Why is that?" A girl's voice asks. She chuckles again, "I knew you'd ask, Miss Hernandez. If I go in chronological order, more questions will fill those heads. Going in reverse, you'd know the answers, and how to word them specifically."

She checks her watch and goes back to her desk.

"We have 10 more minutes, speak amongst yourselves," she says, sitting down. Following that, I plugged my headphones in, playing Groupie Love by Lana.

I open my spiral notebook and start to sketch out random lines. Mindlessly mouthing the words while my red pen scratches the lined paper.

Peripherally, the students begin to pack, few already reaching the door. I take my buds out, packing up as well.

The room is still somewhat full, so I wasn't in an any rush.

I look up, watching as Y/N's eyebrows furrow and a slightly tanned hand travels through black wisps.

I lick my lips at her frustrated expression. My mind drifts to how she'd look in different frustration. I lean back and cross my arms over my chest.

Everyone disperses steadily, soon leaving me still seated.

Once everyone was absent, the one-sides sexual tension begins to grow steadily. Y/N looks up, a confused look on those features.

"Miss Jauregui, what are you still doing here?" She places her pen down, sitting up straight in her seat with her hands on top of the metal desk.

I shrug, "Pretty clever way to teach, huh?" She looks at me with amusement, "I'd like to believe so."

My arms loosen and find themselves on the wooden folding desk slab in front of me.

"It's convenient. Especially for the ones with more lectures than others."

"Also a time conserving practice. Very beneficial for me as well as you, I take it?"

I shrug, "I don't have another class until 7 tonight, but I only speak for my own." She smiles, "True. Very true."

I stand up, hooking my bag on my arm, "Though, my predilection for the literary arts allow me to help you all understand better. Not all grasp information the same way."

I nod, "And not all actually give a damn. This course is required for those wanting to be a writer."

She stands as well, leaning against her desk, arms over her chest.

"I find that both valid and offensive," she chuckles. I move down the steps, stepping towards her.

"Then is that percentage of us that's actually intrigued by the material."

My voice dropped slightly, insinuating the lust I've felt since she stepped through that door.

Her left brow quirks up, "I am glad. I try to keep is as interesting as it can possibly get."

Her hands find themselves in her jeans pockets. I could swear there's a bulge starting to protrude.

I chuckle, looking away before flashing my signature gaze towards her.

Her demeanor noticeably change.

"What got you all upset earlier? Didn't go unnoticed," I say, tracing mindless patterns on the desk nearest to me.

She frowns slightly, "I rather not talk about it. Something personal that I can deal with."

I nod thoughtfully, "I respect that." She smiles beautifully and I return. Her smile is undoubtedly sexy. Even when she doesn't try.

"Do you mind if I ask your age, Professor?" She clears her throat and her features turn solemn, "That's something I don't enclose with my students."

I roll my eyes, "Are you that young?" She shakes her head, glancing at her shoes then back up at me.

"It's just not appropriate, Miss Jauregui." I scoff with a laugh, "Why is that so?" I step a little closer, about an arms length away from her.

She stays silent. Her jaw clenched as she eyes me with warning. I bite my lip; giving her an innocent look, matched with lustful eyes.

Something flashes in those eyes; still boarded with blue. Her tongue swipes over her bottom lip. My eyes fixated on her action.

The air feels hot, despite the goosebumps on my bare arms and legs.

I smile seductively at her, "Lost for words, professor?" She breathes out, closing her eyes for a second. "Lauren, stop it."

I give her a teasing smile, "Not 'Miss Jauregui'? We're on a first name basis?" I step closer to her. Her breath hitches, picking up slightly.

"What's the matter, Y/N?" I say in a sultry tone. Her eyes bore into mine, her, now blues into my current grays.

"Don't-,"

"Don't what, professor?" I press my body against hers, feeling her against the underside of my bellybutton. I let out a soft moan.

"I know what you want," I say in my native tongue, slowly bring my hand to the back of her neck. "I know it. It's only a matter of time."

She licks her lips, then shakes her head, pushing me away somewhat roughly. She flares her nostrils, "Leave. Now," she says sternly.

Got her right where I want her.

I wink at her, biting my lip soon after. "Only a matter of time, L/N." She squints at me, "Don't try anything or I'll report you to the dean."

I chuckle, "Is that so? One of the more competent in you class? The same one that caused that?" I point at her belt. She glances down, quietly cursing herself.

"I'm not the only one that wants it, yeah?"

"Go," she points towards the door, a very miniscule fire on her eyes. A blue fire that proves my accusations.

I chuckle, biting my lip, turning towards the opened door. My eyes never leave her as I exit the room.

She will soon succumb to me. Very soon.

———