Chp 17

~ C J ' S P O V ~

I get outside and get in the car and drive near the back. I park the car and get out and grab the backpack and take out a pair of gloves and put them on. I put on the backpack and start walking up to his car. It's hella dark over here which is perfect and his car is parked in a secluded area, which makes sense I guess because I'll admit it's a bad ass ride. Kinda wanna keep this ride for myself but too bad it's going up in flames soon.

I take the keys from my pocket and unlock the car door.  I take the backpack off and set it on the floor of the back seat. I tamper with shit so that when he presses the unlock button on the remote, the lights inside of the car won't come on. Then I get in the back and start tampering with the driver's seat so it easily can be pulled back by force. After messing with the seat, I get out and leave the backpack there. I leave the car doors unlocked and leave my car parked where it is and walk back around to the front of the club. I go back inside and sit back next to my brother at the bar.

SungJae: "All good?"

I nod my head. I get a text from Jae In.

•Jae In - Return the keys. far right.

We look in that direction and see Jae In standing over there. He looks around then walks into the men's room.

~ S U N G J A E ' S P O V ~

I slipped the keys out of CJ's pocket and into my jacket pocket in one swift move. I fake stumble, making my way to the men's room. I walk to the sink and splash some water on my face. You know, I have to make it seem like there's a reason I came in here that's not suspicious. Jae In finished his business then walked up to the sink next to me and started to wash his hands.

Jae In: "You and CJ meet up with me in the morning. To discuss Dong Ju. I'll contact you two in the morning. As for Jong Min, wait for my text then make your way outside."

I nod my head.

Jae In: "Keys."

Just when I was about to reach in my pocket and hand him the keys, we hear the door open. I put the keys back into my pocket, making sure they're somewhat hanging out. I take a paper towel and dry my face. On my way out, I make sure to stumble into Jae In, causing the keys to fall on the floor beside his foot.

Me: "Ah. Joesonghabnida.."

That was close. I walk out of the bathroom and make my way back to my hyung.

Me: "It's done."

He nods his head. We just kick it around the club and get back on the dance floor and "drink". Then CJ's phone vibrates.

•Jae In - Now.

Alright it's game time. CJ pulls out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket just in case anyone is watching us, it looks legit. We walk out of the club. We walk carefully and discreetly around back to where Jong Min's car is.

CJ: "Alright bruh. Let's get it."

CJ puts his pair of gloves back on and opens the car door and hands me the backpack from Jong Min's car that he left there, and the pack of cigarettes and lighter. I walk away but stand nearby next to a bush just in case I need to take care of anyone. I put the gloves on and grab the gun from the bag and make sure to put the silencer on. CJ slides into the back seat and leans all the way down. I start to hear voices from around the corner and I grip the gun tighter and slowly step back to fade into the darkness. Two guys appear from around the corner but thankfully it turns out to be Jae In and Jong Min. They stop and talk for a minute then Jae In says goodbye and walks away. Jong Min unlocks the door.

Jae In: "Shit. The lights broke."

He opens the door to the driver's side and gets in.

~ C J ' S P O V ~

Jong Min gets in and just sits there for a minute. I don't move a muscle. He then gets ready to put the keys in the ignition. But right before he gets the opportunity to do that, I quietly but quickly snake my left hand around his mouth, pulling the seat back then quickly gut him five times. No words, no discussions. I lift the seat with his lifeless body up off of me then signal with the light of my phone for Sung Jae to get over here. I slide out the car and he opens the back door, pulls out the lighter fluid and drenches the whole inside. We then drench the entire outside of the car. Jae In comes back from around the corner and takes a CD from his pocket and throws it in the back seat. It's camera footage from the club. We step back and Sung Jae lights a cigarette and tosses it at the car. What a shame. That was a nice ass whip. I wanted to take that shit back to the states.

We quickly get into our car nearby and leave.