Chp 15

(**A/n: bold letters are characters speaking in Korean.)

-Three days later. -

~ S U N G J A E ' S    P O V~

10:49am

Me and Shan have been up since 6. I wanted to spend some time with her before I leave to the airport at about noon. We relaxed, and cooked a big breakfast and ate outside in the backyard. We played with Peanut and now we're playing hide & seek. It's Shan's turn to find me. I'm hiding between the couch and the wall.

Shan: "READY OR NOT TOO DAMN BAD!"

I almost started laughing but I had to hold it in or she'd find me. I hear her going upstairs and opening closet doors. Then it sounded like she went into the bedroom. Then she came into the living room and looked around everywhere except the spot I'm in. You dumb bae, you dumb.

Shan: "SungJae where the hell did you hide? You're teleporting now? If his ass is in the car I swear I'm gonna whoo-"

I cut her off by jumping from my hiding spot.

Me: "ANNYEONG!"

She jumps and screams. I tackle her onto the couch and start laughing. She starts whining.

Shan: "JAE!! That's not funny! I could feel my heart beating in my throat!"

I start laughing and pull her onto my lap and start kissing her face.

Me: "Aww I'm sorry jagi.."

Shan: "Lucky you're cute.." she mumbles.

I laugh. My phone dings and it's a text from Dee.

•@Dee- We'll be there in about an hour.

I reply and set my phone down.

Me: "We got like an hour..wannaaa.....get one in real quick?"

I give her my puppy dog eyes. She laughs and holds my face in her hands.

Shan: "Baby, you're gonna be gone for a couple days.......YoU wAnNa GeT oNe In ReAl QuIcK?" She tried to mimick in my voice and gives me a look.

I start laughing.

Me: "I take that as a yes. Alright then let's get it!"

I grab the back of her neck and pull her into a kiss. Our tongues playing together. She starts biting and sucking my bottom lip. We both strip down and I turn her around and give her a few kisses on her neck. I snake my arm around her waist and start to rub her clit while planting kisses from her neck, to her shoulders, and down her spine. Her breathing becomes uneven and she starts to moan. I bend her over the arm of the couch and grab a hand full of her hair, slightly pulling her head back. I start whispering the dirtiest things into her ear as I slowly enter her deep from behind.

-----------

We ended up finishing in the shower. Had to kill two birds with one stone. It's now a few minutes til noon and me and CJ are on our way to the airport. Dee picked me and Shan up after getting CJ and Marie since they live closer. We make it to the airport. It's 1:16pm and my flight leaves at 3:30. We go to check our luggage in. When we get in front of security check, we say bye to Dee, Marie, and my babygirl. CJ and Dee bro hug then he gives Shan a hug. Then him and Marie embrace each other and start talking. Shan immediately wraps her arms around me and hugs me tight. I squeeze her and attack her face with kisses.