Chp 5

I got into my car and followed SungJae. We arrive at the art gallery and get out. I've never been to one before. We walk inside and it's so nice in here. SungJae's in his element and it's so cute to me. The whole entire time, his hand was in mine and he didn't let go. The only time he let go were moments he'd wrap his arms around my waist. But he was very affectionate the whole time as if he were showing me off.

Me: "Oh my gosh this one's so cool!"

I run up to the blue and black painting, pulling SungJae behind me. He starts chuckling at my child like behavior. We stand there, staring at the painting and try to figure out the meaning behind it.
After awhile, we sit down on one of the benches and just talk for awhile.

SungJae: "So jagi...you gonna cook me Ethiopian food more often..?" He asks, smiling.

I chuckle.

Me: "Only if you cook Korean food for me."

SungJae: "Hell yeah, I can do that.......How about tonight?"

I look at my watch. Richard finished work like an hour ago. But I doubt he went home and I doubt he'll even come home tonight...so I guess it wouldn't matter if I came back home late.

Me: "Sure babe, sounds good. I bet you look so cute when you're cooking.." I tease him. He laughs and starts to blush.

SungJae: "Wanna check out some more of the art, pretty?" I smile and nod my head.

Me: "Yeah..I'm just gonna go to the ladies room real quick." He nods his head.

SungJae: "Alright jagi I'll be over here." He smacks my butt as I get up from the bench and start to walk away. I look back at him and he innocently smiles and waves at me.

When I left out of the restroom, SungJae was checking out one of the wooden artworks on the walls. He's observing it real hard. It's so cute to me.

I sneak up behind him and hug him from behind

I sneak up behind him and hug him from behind. He turns around and wraps his arms around my waist.

SungJae: "Hey beautiful.."

Me: "Hey handsome.."

He kisses my nose. All of a sudden I hear a man's voice not too far away. Why does that sound like Richard's voice..? I think to myself. SungJae starts to say something but I quickly put my finger to his lips to shush him. He's looking at me confused.

A woman's voice: "You just can't keep your hands off me, can you Richard?"

Richard...?

The man's voice: "I'll never keep my hands off you...especially tonight.."

The woman: Haha oh! Baby I'm afraid that's gonna have to wait. I'll be at my mom's helping out tonight. She's still recovering from surgery. But I'll make it up to you..."

I slowly turn my head to the left and I was right. It's my asshole husband. He's with some blonde chick. They slowly start to walk closer this way. It's time to go.

Me: "Babe you know how you're cooking for me tonight? Well I'm pretty hungry now let's go!" I grab his hand and try to quickly drag him but he pulls me back, causing me to slam into his chest.

SungJae: "Jagi, wait. What's wrong Why are acting so nervous?" He whisper yells.

Me: "He's here!" I whisper yell back.

SungJae: "Asshole?"

Me: "Yes!" I point with my head the direction they're in. "Grey shirt and the blonde."

SungJae looks over at them and clenches his jaw. That damn jaw line! But this is not the time to be drooling over him. They start to get closer. I quickly start backing away until SungJae grabs my waist and pulls me extremely close to him to hide me. We're so close our bodies are touching. He smells so damn good. He stares into my eyes. Just as they start to walk past us, SungJae lifts my chin and starts kissing me. It's different from any other kiss we shared. It's slow and super passionate. I'm pretty sure asshole and his other woman left already. But we don't stop making out. He finally slowly pulls away and licks his lips. I wipe my lipstick from the corner of his mouth.

SungJae: "Don't just come over...but spend the night with me..."

Me: "I don't know...it sounds like he's gonna be home tonight.."

He grabs both of my hands and looks into my eyes.

SungJae: "So what. Baby.....it's your turn to 'not come home last night'...."

I start to think for a minute. And you know what, he's right! I nod my head.

Me: "Okay. But I don't have any clothes with me.."

He stares through my soul.

SungJae: "Gwenchana...You won't need them.."

I laugh and kiss his lips and then we get ready to head out.