Chp 10

~ D E E ' S P O V ~

CJ: "Aish! She's married to Rich?" He scoffs. "That Fucker?"

SungJae: "Hyung, you know him?!"

CJ: "Rich The Snitch? Yeah...I know him."

Me: "Oh shit! That's the guy?"

SungJae looks confused.

SungJae: "What guy?"

Me: "We were at CJ's crib chillin. The police basically busted the door down and took him."

SungJae: "What the fuck! When was this?"

CJ: "Couple weeks ago."

SungJae looks irritated.

SungJae: "The fuck? Where the hell was i..?"

Me and CJ turn and look at each other.

Me & CJ: "Shanteeeelll" we coo at him.

SungJae flips us the bird and we start laughing.

Me: "Oppaaaaaa!" I start doing aegyo.

CJ literally falls out of his chair from laughing so hard and SungJae gives me that 'I'm done with you' look then starts laughing.

SungJae: "Haha fuck you guys. But what happened? Why'd they take you in?"

~ C J ' S P O V ~

-Flashback-

Rich used to do some work for me. We became pretty cool. But one of my boys that usually made runs with him told me to keep my eye on him. He didn't trust Rich. After awhile, I started to understand what he meant. Rich just started to seem...odd to me. I caught him about to steal from me too. I had to test some shit. Then the perfect opportunity came. One of my good homies Demarcus popped up at my crib. We go to the yard and sit at the table.

Demarcus: "So bruh..I get out my car. I'm walkin down 81st street. This clown on his phone bumps into me and now he's goin off on me."

I shake my head and light my cigarette.

Demarcus: "Haha you know me. So now we goin at it. We exchangin words and shit. He decides to get real disrespectful. So I had snatch his ass up. Now he's threatenin to kill me. Now I don't take too many threats my way. So I threw his ass to the ground and pulled my blade out.

Me: "Haha ahh shit!"

Demarcus: "Bitch ass almost lost his tongue."

I'm laughin my ass off.

Demarcus: "He was scared as fuck!" He laughs. "I took his ID."

Marcus pulls the ID out from his jacket pocket.

Me: "Wowwww!"

Demarcus: "Don't tell me you know this pussy..."

Me: "Yeah. That's Rich. He does some work for me.."

******
I told Marcus about Rich and his odd behavior lately. That I don't trust him anymore. I came up with a plan and Demarcus was down. My girl Marie, who is Demarcus's step sister, walked in the door just in time. I needed her help and she was down too.